Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: any chance of getting a CN?

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun.T.Claps View Post
    I was offered an invite, but turned it down as I was told it was for 'elites only' . I had to say no, as i'm more of a tramp.
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    Why is it that anytime a tracker tries to stay under the radar & out of the public eye a lot of people accuse them of having an "elitist" attitude? If that's the case then there is a shitload of elitist sites out there.
    I have never noticed anyone there with an elitist attitude myself.
    Errm. It was the staff that said that to me.
    Now go away.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    hmmmmm.........
    Last edited by eldiesel; 03-24-2009 at 12:49 AM. Reason: ...................

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Errm. It was the staff that said that to me.
    So every staff member told you that? I highly doubt that. One maybe but i doubt even that. And even if it were true, so what? It's their tracker, & they'll make what they want of it. They are certainly not trying t force it on anyone.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I didn't say it was a bad thing. I was only passing on what I was told. No need to be defensive. I wasn't having a go. Honest.
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    I didn't say it was a bad thing. I was only passing on what I was told. No need to be defensive. I wasn't having a go. Honest.
    heh heh...No, i didn't mean to come across that way. I just never have noticed that attitude there myself. Always seems to be a friendly active place to me. Not much discussion about rarity or levels or anything concerning those subjects that i have seen.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Phew. So i'm not banned now then?.
    Now go away.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    So i'm not banned now then?.
    No not yet. But you have offended a few of their staffers therefore there's a strong possibility that they'll frame you for leaking their review and set you up for a global ban.
    Hell, why not. They almost pulled it off with Cabalo after he insulted one of their staffers, so why not try again.
    The kiddies must be power hungry by now..becareful. They need some fresh blood
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-22-2009 at 09:45 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    So i'm not banned now then?.
    No not yet. But you have offended a few of their staffers therefore there's a strong possibility that they'll frame you for leaking their review and set you up for a global ban.
    Hell, why not. They almost pulled it off with Cabalo after he insulted one of their staffers, so why not try again.
    The kiddies must be power hungry by now..becareful. They need some fresh blood
    Dude, do you really think that they would have went to the trouble of posting fake screens in someone Else's name just so they could ban them? That's bullshit. If they wanted to ban him for disagreeing or whatever you say the reason was, they would have just done it, period.
    I was in the irc the day it happened, & i saw the post and heard the discussions about it. I bet your into a lot of conspiracy theory's, aren't you?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Phew. So i'm not banned now then?.
    don't worry. no one is.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Interesting that all sites who want to stay so secret, are almost always the ones that are mostly discussed and therefore ending up being not that secret anymore.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast