Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Request] FTN

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    No1's trying to make fun of his request. If anything, they were giving him a heads up on how to get into ftn without having to pend on a request..that's pretty much a contribution in my book.
    The only one spamming here is you with your "good luck...look at me..I'm a trader and i want to show off what a good guy I am"

ChUt...IF u cant help anyone then i think you should stay away from Requests threads ..
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-22-2009 at 01:29 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    No1's trying to make fun of his request. If anything, they were giving him a heads up on how to get into ftn without having to pend on a request..that's pretty much a contribution in my book.
    The only one spamming here is you with your "good luck...look at me..I'm a trader and i want to show off what a good guy I am"

ChUt...IF u cant help anyone then i think you should stay away from Requests threads ..
    +1 to Albo

Chut he is just suggesting a way to get into ftn, but i say dont count on donations, it is not certain they will get any. Donated for my friends account, and got nothing, actually didnt invite for an invite he asked me to do so i did. Anyway the point is that donations dont get you an invite certainly but it might.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 03-22-2009 at 01:44 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by ChUt View Post
    IF u cant help anyone then i think you should stay away from Requests threads ..
    Chlasio has done more for this community and board than u will ever and instead of helping him your spamming and trying to make fun of the request ..
    I hope the MODS see this and do something abt this ..
    Good luck Dude ..
    PS - I am a trader deal with it ..

I was just about to say the very same thing, word by word.

The only thing is that most of the times a request will ruin your chances more than anything... in other places I ve heard they track you IP and ban it if you are requesting F*N...I can't understand why tho...

By the way nice request mate, dont listen to haters and low life people who mess with your request. There was at least one(that I am aware of) F*N request filled here so don't give up, you will never know until you try it first.

Good luck

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    IF u cant help anyone then i think you should stay away from Requests threads ..
    Chlasio has done more for this community and board than u will ever and instead of helping him your spamming and trying to make fun of the request ..
    I hope the MODS see this and do something abt this ..
    Good luck Dude ..

I was just about to say the very same thing, word by word.

The only thing is that most of the times a request will ruin your chances more than anything... in other places I ve heard they track you IP and ban it if you are requesting F*N...I can't understand why tho...

By the way nice request mate, dont listen to haters and low life people who mess with your request. There was at least one(that I am aware of) F*N request filled here so don't give up, you will never know until you try it first.

Good luck

Spoiler: Show

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

+1 to Albo

Chut he is just suggesting a way to get into ftn, but i say dont count on donations, it is not certain they will get any. Donated for my friends account, and got nothing, actually didnt invite for an invite he asked me to do so i did. Anyway the point is that donations dont get you an invite certainly but it might.
    depends at what time u donated m8(Invite selling happens only when donations r short)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    no one gives a flying fuck.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    exactly

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Congrats Chlasio, nice to see you on FTN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12