Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: I need E***O

Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Progressive View Post
    my friend what do u mean by that? Are u kidding me?
    Aww...that's rough. Yeah, he was kidding.

But anyways, if you're still not a member at Pedro's, then you really need to start there. As I can't see too many people being interested in inviting you to E while there is a just as good lossless tracker that is much easier to get into that you're not willing to join(which I'm only guessing you're still not a member at P's, if I'm wrong then just dismiss this part of my post).

Some may think you are bypassing Pedro's and shooting straight for E because of its "rarity". So really, I would start at Pedro's. And within the next few months upload there if you have the cd's to do so, and also leech a lot. Basically, use the tracker(I don't think anyone would be very willing to invite someone that has stats like 2GB download 100GB uploaded). And then come back and make a request for E. You'll have a much better chance then.
    Speaking words of wisdom...

If you really really reeeally want it, you can get it. Don't give up the hope. As they say, hope is the last thing that abandons you

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    alupizor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    How much music can someone listen to (lossless or not)? Do you really need the most inaccessible tracker in order to find what you want? I don't have access to many music trackers, but I really don't get why you'd need a lot of them.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    thanks Thatsgreat for your nice words I hope to to get it soon.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    if E needs you , you'll get in !

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    ^^ Pretty much what Swift said.

Although I heard major uploaders on Pedro's BT Tracker usually gets invited, guess you could try that.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345