Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bogus Files/scrambled Sound

camaroowner2000
    OK, before someone tries to blast me with a "Read the other posts message" I understand that the RIAA is putting out bogus files.....so what is being done to identify these files and remove then from circulation? Is there anything that can be done, or should we all just go back to buying CDs again? I don't wanna be the smartass playa hater in the room, but what are we supposed to do...really? In the hopes that paying a membership fee would save my ass from prosecution, I signed up for a two year gig on MP3downloadhq.com.......funny thing is that now, the website doesn't seem to be around anymore.....what's the deal...anybody do the same thing, or know what happened? I say Thank You in advance for anybody who can answer just one of my questions.

2. File Sharing   -   #2

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    There is nothing that can be done and if there is who is going to do it. Do u know how many songs come out and how many are flooded, Do u...... well let me tell u it's tooooo many. So your best bet is to go to Tips>Guide to avoid fake mp3s and read that. Also, that is your fault u should never sign up to anything on the net if u don't know if it is legit.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I don't even think u read the post before u posted those links.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    for tips on how do avoid go here to try and fix the one you have go here kc checker

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Alex05
    does your kazaa downloads dont start downloading? (you know, when you try to download somthing it says you that its connecting).

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Alex05@20 September 2003 - 19:22
    does your kazaa downloads dont start downloading? (you know, when you try to download somthing it says you that its connecting).
    his question is about riaa

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by Gre1+20 September 2003 - 23:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gre1 @ 20 September 2003 - 23:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nikita69@20 September 2003 - 18:21
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?...=49358&hl=loud
    or
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=67200
    I don&#39;t even think u read the post before u posted those links. [/b][/quote]
    were do u suggest?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    links are just fine and on topic

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by camaroowner2000@20 September 2003 - 18:14
    OK, before someone tries to blast me with a "Read the other posts message" I understand that the RIAA is putting out bogus files.....so what is being done to identify these files and remove then from circulation? Is there anything that can be done, or should we all just go back to buying CDs again? I don&#39;t wanna be the smartass playa hater in the room, but what are we supposed to do...really? In the hopes that paying a membership fee would save my ass from prosecution, I signed up for a two year gig on MP3downloadhq.com.......funny thing is that now, the website doesn&#39;t seem to be around anymore.....what&#39;s the deal...anybody do the same thing, or know what happened? I say Thank You in advance for anybody who can answer just one of my questions.
    He didn&#39;t ask how to stop getting them he asked what was going to be done about them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast