Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Freaking Creditors

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    oh alright. i thought to use newsgroups you had to pay a small amount of money. 10 bucks a month or so

2. Lounge   -   #82
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Apology accepted.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    ..mind sharing a little light on how someone can download from a decent newsgroup server free of charge?

4. Lounge   -   #84
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Get an ISP that provides news server access, like. True story.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    That's pretty much the secret.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    ah.. my isp(optimum online)limits the download speed+traffic when it comes to it's news server

7. Lounge   -   #87
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy View Post

chalice, just name one thing that you have contributed to this forum that has to do with file sharing?
    Why? Is this a quiz? What will I win? Do you have a point?

If you're really that interested, my post history is there for all to see. Knock yourself out.

I've been on this forum for 6 years, you've been here for 5 minutes. Did you miss the part on the Lounge link where it says we can talk about anything we like in here? I suppose you must have.
    You don't contribute to anything at all, the only thing you do here is to insult everyone, that is a sign of stupidity, a call for attention, sorry but your mom was the one that had to give it to you, not anyone here.
    It is always about getting noticed with you, back off bro, if someone doesn't know how to spell or anything else, shut the hell up, live your life you misserable human being. You must be the idiot of your town, they should put you in a mental institution, the things you say, do not come from a normal person.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Finally some advice and not insulting, today you deserve a bisquet. Bravooooo
    Last edited by pentomato; 03-25-2009 at 08:09 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post

If you're really that interested, my post history is there for all to see. Knock yourself out.

I've been on this forum for 6 years, you've been here for 5 minutes. Did you miss the part on the Lounge link where it says we can talk about anything we like in here? I suppose you must have.
    You don't contribute to anything at all, the only thing you do here is to insult everyone, that is a sign of stupidity, a call for attention, sorry but your mom was the one that had to give it to you, not anyone here.
    It is always about getting noticed with you, back off bro, if someone doesn't know how to spell or anything else, shut the hell up, live your life you misserable human being. You must be the idiot of your town, they should put you in a mental institution, the things you say, do not come from a normal person.
    You should really pick a post theme and stick with it, that's all over the place making you just come across as a mental.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post

I've certainly got your attention, haven't I? Which is quite a feat, considering you've got the attention span of a fucking peanut, like.

Not knowing how to spell is no excuse for your idiocy. You could make yourself seem about 90 per cent less of a fuckwit if you'd just get a spellchecker for your browser. It might even improve your spelling while you're at it. Seriously, what harm can it do? It would significantly curtail my ammunition against you for a start, now wouldn't it?

I don't insult everyone. At the minute, it's mainly just you. I come here to have a laugh with people who I've known on this board for a long time. The fact that you don't find it funny is not something I particularly give two fucks about. You came here insulting people. The posts are all there. I'm merely responding in the same vein. And you'll find that I can keep that up ad nauseum (look it up). If you find the language and imagery I invoke offensive, then I'm obviously doing it right.

The lounge is harsh. That's why it's good. People aren't limited or controlled and that suits me just fine. That's the way it has been for quite some years now. Like it or lump it.

And if I was your 'bro', you wouldn't be posting here. You'd be locked in the attic where you belong.
    Last edited by chalice; 03-25-2009 at 09:11 PM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast