Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Freaking Creditors

pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Ah, so you're racist as well as retarded?

Fair enough.

/reported.
    Racist me? Are you black? Funny playing the racist card, but I was refering just to you, not every idiot in Ireland, just you.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    While we're on the subject, let's hear what else you've got to say about the Irish, pentomato.

Get it all out. I can take it.
    I don't have nothing good or bad to say about the Irish, but about you, nahhhh I woulnd't want you to cry like a girl that you are, you narcisist idiot, I think the english craping in your backyard and you eating it, has to do a lot with your retardness.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    While we're on the subject, let's hear what else you've got to say about the Irish, pentomato.

Get it all out. I can take it.
    I don't have nothing good or bad to say about the Irish, but about you, nahhhh I woulnd't want you to cry like a girl that you are, you narcisist idiot, I think the english craping in your backyard and you eating it, has to do a lot with your retardness.
    You clearly have something to say about the Irish or you wouldn't say they were stupid, which you clearly did.

If you wanted to call me stupid, you could have done just that. But you didn't, you called the whole country stupid.

Now, whether or not you know it, you're a fucking racist. A fucking stupid one at that. Now you're saying that the Irish eat English shit. If that's not racist, I don't know what the fuck is.

You don't have to apologise to me, I've been called worse than stupid but you really should apologise to the country if you wish to retain even a minuscule amount of dignity. You should maybe apologise to the English while you're at it, like.

You stupid fucking racist cunt.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Re the interest part, that's just talking pish. Anyone who buys a car or a house with a credit card is an idiot. Anyone who doesn't have a fixed rate of interest on a car loan is an idiot. Anyone who doesn't arrange a fixed mortgage term is an idiot.
    I wish I was an idiot

I took the advice of the time and arranged a fixed rate mortgage term last september. Now I'm still paying 5%+ while everyone else who stayed at the variable rate or got a base rate tracker is now paying hundreds of pounds less than they were.

I also got fixed rate energy tariff too last summer, as advised, and now all their rates are going down now too. Great.

Yep, Too clever for my own good, me

Still, I've got a £15k credit limit on my card even though I never usually spend more than £100 a month, and I always pay off the balance EVERY month, so I mustn't grumble I suppose. The only debt I have is the mortgage, and I'm also paying into a personal pension fund for my retirement.

What's the betting that comes back to bite me in the arse too.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Re the interest part, that's just talking pish. Anyone who buys a car or a house with a credit card is an idiot. Anyone who doesn't have a fixed rate of interest on a car loan is an idiot. Anyone who doesn't arrange a fixed mortgage term is an idiot.
    I wish I was an idiot

I took the advice of the time and arranged a fixed rate mortgage term last september. Now I'm still paying 5%+ while everyone else who stayed at the variable rate or got a base rate tracker is now paying hundreds of pounds less than they were.

I also got fixed rate energy tariff too last summer, as advised, and now all their rates are going down now too. Great.

Yep, Too clever for my own good, me

Still, I've got a £15k credit limit on my card even though I never usually spend more than £100 a month, and I always pay off the balance EVERY month, so I mustn't grumble I suppose. The only debt I have is the mortgage, and I'm also paying into a personal pension fund for my retirement.

What's the betting that comes back to bite me in the arse too.
    But when the rates to go back to 8% or more you will on 5%, rates won't be that low for long, and energy it is going up again, wait and see, things won't be down for long, at the end you will better the way you are.

6. Lounge   -   #56

You clearly have something to say about the Irish or you wouldn't say they were stupid, which you clearly did.

If you wanted to call me stupid, you could have done just that. But you didn't, you called the whole country stupid.

Now, whether or not you know it, you're a fucking racist. A fucking stupid one at that. Now you're saying that the Irish eat English shit. If that's not racist, I don't know what the fuck is.

You don't have to apologise to me, I've been called worse than stupid but you really should apologise to the country if you wish to retain even a minuscule amount of dignity. You should maybe apologise to the English while you're at it, like.

So your credit card rate is?

7. Lounge   -   #57
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

So your credit card rate is?
    Thought so.

Thick as shite, racist and a coward too. You haven't even got the capacity to defend yourself. Not that you have any defence anyway.

I suppose that means I win. As usual.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    But when the rates to go back to 8% or more you will on 5%, rates won't be that low for long, and energy it is going up again, wait and see, things won't be down for long, at the end you will better the way you are.
    But I'm only fixed at 5% until November 2010. It'll automatically switch back to variable just in time for the rates to go back up, or change to another fixed deal but probably not as low, or a tracker not as good as the tracker I could have had back in september

If I'd gone for a tracker I'd be paying like 1.5% or something now.

Epic Financial Fail

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    You gotta be pretty stupid to call other people stupid, when you're that stupid.

That's circular, that is.

Something about glass houses and rocks also comes to mind.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I can see both sides of the personal responsibility argument. I tend to fall on the side of JP though, mainly because I'm one of those people who have no problem with managing my own life without the need for intervention. It's frustrating as fuck feeling like I'm supposed to spend my life not just tolerating other people, or respecting them on an equal level, but feeling sorry for them and empathising with them too. It seems the choice is either being a hard-hearted bitch or being a pussy. Instead I try to limit my empathy/sympathy reserves to those who really need it.....namely the top 50% of those on the need scale. For instance those without the basic amenities of life who can only dream of worrying how they're going to buy a train ticket online without a credit card.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast