Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Freaking Creditors

Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I can see both sides of the personal responsibility argument. I tend to fall on the side of JP though, mainly because I'm one of those people who have no problem with managing my own life without the need for intervention. It's frustrating as fuck feeling like I'm supposed to spend my life not just tolerating other people, or respecting them on an equal level, but feeling sorry for them and empathising with them too. It seems the choice is either being a hard-hearted bitch or being a pussy. Instead I try to limit my empathy/sympathy reserves to those who really need it.....namely the top 50% of those on the need scale. For instance those without the basic amenities of life who can only dream of worrying how they're going to buy a train ticket online without a credit card.
    I only have a very few friends, but they are extremely high quality and that is the way that I like it, just being only around people that actually care about me makes all of the difference, I noticed that good people are generous, dependable, and hard working

You seem like a genuine person Squeamous

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    'I noticed that good people are generous, dependable, and hard working'

Never a truer word said. A person's word should be their bond.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I've noticed that blue things are blue.

I think you're a chatbot, though.
    Last edited by Snee; 03-25-2009 at 12:17 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post

So your credit card rate is?
    Thought so.

Thick as shite, racist and a coward too. You haven't even got the capacity to defend yourself. Not that you have any defence anyway.

I suppose that means I win. As usual.
    I defend myself from important stuff in life, been in a forum a defending myself against you? Gosh you are not important at all, you are just an idiot somewhere in earth.
    Yes you win, retards always win and if they don't win, you let them win, good boy...

5. Lounge   -   #65
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

Thought so.

Thick as shite, racist and a coward too. You haven't even got the capacity to defend yourself. Not that you have any defence anyway.

I suppose that means I win. As usual.
    I defend myself from important stuff in life, been in a forum a defending myself against you? Gosh you are not important at all, you are just an idiot somewhere in earth.
    Yes you win, retards always win and if they don't win, you let them win, good boy...
    No, you can't defend yourself because you don't have the mental equipment to do so. You got yourself backed into a corner and your only recourse was to show your true colours as a racist. You let your little pointy hood slip and revealed yourself as the ignorant, intolerant idiot that your are.

Don't worry, I don't take any pleasure in the victory. I've seen fucking hamburgers put up a better fight than you.

So you can go back to pretending you're not a sad little racist again, you sad, sad child.
    Last edited by chalice; 03-25-2009 at 02:24 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun

No, you can't defend yourself because you don't have the mental equipment to do so. You got yourself backed into a corner and your only recourse was to show your true colours as a racist. You let your little pointy hood slip and revealed yourself as the ignorant, intolerant idiot that your are.

Don't worry, I don't take any pleasure in the victory. I've seen fucking hamburgers put up a better fight than you.

So you can go back to pretending you're not a sad little racist again, you sad, sad child.
    I am glad I made you cry little girl. You are an insignificant prick.
    ahahahahaha, Intolerant? I am tolerating you idiotic excrement.
    Do yourself a favor and make air castles or better go to the forest and talk to the trees, they may care about what you have to say stupid fuck.
    The only racist here with a huge complex, believing that is better than anyone is you, just shut up already poor man.
    Last edited by pentomato; 03-25-2009 at 02:37 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    If you don't care about what he has to say then why did you reply?

I find this behaviour baffling, but it's amazing how often it happens.

8. Lounge   -   #68

I am glad I made you cry little girl. You are an insignificant prick.
    ahahahahaha, Intolerant? I am tolerating you idiotic excrement.
    Do yourself a favor and make air castles or better go to the forest and talk to the trees, they may care about what you have to say stupid fuck.
    The only racist here with a huge complex, believing that is better than anyone is you, just shuy up already poor man.
    All that bollocks doesn't make you any less of a racist, you know. You can try to deflect it all you like.

The only racist here with a huge complex, believing that is better than anyone is you, just shuy up already poor man.
    Do you even read what you post before you post it? That has to be up there with the most inept, mind-numbingly infantile 'sentences' (and I use that term very generously) I've ever read in my life. Are you really 44 years of age? You must've spent your school years in a fucking chicken coop and the rest of your sorry life in a home for the incurably stupid.

Seriously, I might just let my next door neighbour's pet hamster wind you up on the internet from now on. It would level the playing field at least.
    Last edited by chalice; 03-25-2009 at 02:46 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster

10. Lounge   -   #70

That fucking mong would mistake the handbag for its dinner.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast