Thread: Kazaa Vip

Hawker
    By browsing,I found out that kazaa lite is a free program.I paid for a 1 year membership with kazaa vip.Want to know if KAZAA LITE CODEC PACK 2.05 FULL is downloadable for free since I found this program as a part of kazaa lite and does my membership allow me to keep it

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    codec pack
    cancel your subscrition if you can, k-lite is free
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by sharedholder@20 September 2003 - 18:47
    CLICK HERE
    That should be put in the Important Links section on top of this message board.. title it: Kazaa Money Scams (or something)

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Wolfmight+21 September 2003 - 01:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wolfmight @ 21 September 2003 - 01:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@20 September 2003 - 18:47
    CLICK HERE
    That should be put in the Important Links section on top of this message board.. title it: Kazaa Money Scams (or something) [/b][/quote]
    Thanks .but is already in the NEWBIE FAQ click on my sig,Wolfmight.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Hawker@20 September 2003 - 20:43
    By browsing,I found out that kazaa lite is a free program.I paid for a 1 year membership with kazaa vip.Want to know if KAZAA LITE CODEC PACK 2.05 FULL is downloadable for free since I found this program as a part of kazaa lite and does my membership allow me to keep it
    you kazaa has as/spyware and your security is at risk, uninstall it run ad aware to get rid of all the crap in has on your pc at this time and then download and enjoy the new klite which is the best klite and feel free to keep what ever you like for as long as you like

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Does Hawker&#39;s VIP membership entitle him to a better buffet?

The food in here bites&#33;
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by sharedholder+20 September 2003 - 19:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 20 September 2003 - 19:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@21 September 2003 - 01:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder
    @20 September 2003 - 18:47
    CLICK HERE

That should be put in the Important Links section on top of this message board.. title it: Kazaa Money Scams (or something)
    Thanks .but is already in the NEWBIE FAQ click on my sig,Wolfmight. [/b][/quote]
    only newbies read the faq.. i read the old one a long time ago that wasnt updated with such info .. no literally.