Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Knows Stuff About Airsoft Pistols?

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i had a plastic colt, i tried writing my name on my stomach for my sig but started getting really dizzy after the D

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Well, i'm not going for the kill (not planning on shooting any animals... maybe a friend or two for my amusement). Basically I just want it for target practice, so thats why I don't plan on going nuts and dropping over $100 for one. This is also why I'm looking into getting a pistol rather than an airsoft assault rifle for example. As cool they are, they're way beyond what I'd be using it for. I probably won't be playing the game "airsoft" because none of my friends are into it, and i'm pretty sure there aren't any fields in the area for the game, meaning I don't want to just go play in a random forest and then get shot by the cops or something.

The one I'm most interested in now is the Maruzen "walther" PPK/S model. Its got pretty good reviews (especially for just being used for fun, not really competitive in airsoft games i've heard). It has the full magazine clip, and uses green gas (i know how the gas is used, but I'm not sure what kind of gas it really is) that is pumped into the magazine as well, i think.

you can point it at police and play cat and mouse
    ps: i hope you have life insurance
    Uh, no!

Thanks for all the input

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12