Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Thread: FST staff gives out ip addresses!

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Didn't know that it's possible for forums' admins to view PMs. Now I'm surprised. Still, I really have nothing to hide from the staff here.

The bottom line, we still haven't seen any proofs that the staff here is doing it.

Cabalo, I wouldn't call FST a community. There are some great people here, but the majority of people just hang around in the trade/GA/req sections.
    depends on your definition of community, but any community always has some kind of background common interest. and here, it's everything related to filesharing, with a focus on bittorrent, as the most popular method nowadays.
    a community is not a place where everyone has to kiss-ass everyone else, and that when you post you hear the birds and watch the butterflies.
    This IS a community, the biggest BT related without a question, and that causes a lot of envy.

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    Another day at fst. sadly this is the only shit who gets activity around here, cant you guys simple, delete the trading section ?

Cmon, whats behing the trading section ? Whats the reason you guys, whant to be day in day out, living this stupid, childish drama ??'

Doesnt anyone here have anything better to do whit their lifes ???

WFT, i work all day, and everythime i think about it, only one thing comes to my mind, you guys dont FUCK AT ALL!!!!!

You all should try it once, its better than anything else in the world!!!!!
    Last edited by benficao; 03-26-2009 at 09:28 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    That's not nice of you T.S.O.L.
    Staff member should not use langauge like that, but wth this is FST, you give users ips out, so language is least of your problems.
    and i tell you what else is not nice: not showing your real face here.
    so STFU and earn some respect before trying to give other people any kind of lessons or insinuating something without evidence.

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by benficao View Post
    Another day at fst. sadly this is the only shit who gets activity around here, cant you guys simple, delete the trading section ?

Cmon, whats behing the trading section ? Whats the reason you guys, whant to be day in day out, living this stupid, childish drama ??'

Doesnt anyone here have anything better to do whit their lifes ???

WFT, i work all day, and everythime i think about it, only one thing comes to my mind, you guys dont FUCK AT ALL!!!!!

You all should try it once, its better than anything else in the world!!!!!
    I have to disagree with you, love is more important.

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Love your last post T.S.O.L !
    Last edited by hagckz0r; 03-26-2009 at 09:38 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    Charger's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I dont understand why this hasnt been locked yet?

There is nothing more to say. This is clearly what the Op intended, to have second thoughts about the staff. And it surely didnt work (at least not for me).

So lets all explorer other threads, because its getting to damn hot in this thread (almost sweating heh).

I say lets all look at this fine thread:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...req-scc-343639

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    I dont understand why this hasnt been locked yet?

There is nothing more to say. This is clearly what the Op intended, to have second thoughts about the staff. And it surely didnt work (at least not for me).

So lets all explorer other threads, because its getting to damn hot in this thread (almost sweating heh).

I say lets all look at this fine thread:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...req-scc-343639

Sooner or later this thread dies, no need to lock it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post

trying to keep himself calm, keep calm chill out, chill out, calm yourself. Anyway not everyone is like that go google logical fallacies and learn where u are mistaken. Anyone, even some traders doesnt wanna join to certain high level trackers that is offered to them. An example, a friend of mine offered someone an ex... yet he refused saying that he doesnt even know what lossless really is. Anyway you go ahead with your arguments about e penis et cetera, i agree that some traders are after those only but not all. And this is the last thing i hope to write about this trader shit, why do we even have to discuss it, let it be. I hate that issue xD
    Here's where you are wrong, one look in the trading section says it all, Have this, WANT X. Look at most of the wants and tell me the majority of them aren't higher level trackers...please.

I understand that you being a trader yourself will try and defend those actions, but your argument will inevitably fall short.

The original poster spoke of "loyalty" and "morals", please explain how trading X tracker for Y tracker is showing ANY kind of loyalty to the original tracker that is being traded?

Even if it isn't true about staff giving out his IP, why is it he expects any kind of loyalty from others when by trading he isn't showing any himself?

Double standard if you ask me, he expects to be protected by others, yet who is protecting the trackers that are being traded? That probably doesn't even come into consideration now does it?

He speaks of morals as well, at least Bilkenter you post with your username, you don't make up one and come back and bitch under a newly created name.

Now granted not all traders want in to every single tracker they can get their hands on, but the overwhelming majority does (it's been a growing trend for years, people always want what they can't have, it's the curiousity factor, which isn't just on the traders, some trackers who want to stay hidden contribute to this as well by wanting to stay hidden thus peaking others curiousity about what the site is actually like), there are always exceptions to any given rule.
    Spoiler: Show

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    I care more about users here then I do for my trackers, which is why I left the CosaNostra
    I'll try to contribute something regarding CosaNostra also since I'm a little familiar with what they got going on in there.
    I used to be a member there until I got fed up with their attitude. I mean it got to the point where It felt like I was hanging out in Black rabbit, surrounded by little kids and immature staffers who would get excited and start acting out on every little thing. There was only about two staffers there which seemed decent, and the rest seemed like complete tools, literally.

Imo, one is better off without them. I mean what are you going to gain from hanging out with a bunch of concited delusional lying fuckwits ...
    Plus if you didn't already now, they like to frame and blackmail users when their interest is hurt...Whenever they feel like they need to make a point or prove to their friends that they hold weight, they will to go the whole mile to make you look bad or even try to global ban you. Typical childish behavior...

EDIT:Btw, can something be done about this spam. It feels like one can't have a decent convo in here anymore
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-26-2009 at 10:19 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Next person who makes random offtopic spam posts will get temp DP'ed, I'm not joking.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 03-26-2009 at 09:57 PM.