Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Thread: FST staff gives out ip addresses!

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Next person who makes random offtopic spam posts will get temp DP'ed, I'm not joking.
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    ...People have the freedom to say whatever they want (besides unreasonably hostile personal attacks) without any fear of repercussions.
    so much for that, eh?

nah, my apologies.. it's just these kind of threads are getting old.. the only interesting thing to do here is random spamming..
    Last edited by danio; 03-26-2009 at 10:03 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    I'll try to contribute something regarding CosaNostra also since I'm a little familiar with what they got going on in there. ( No youre not )
    I used to be a member there until I got fed up with their attitude. ( LOLOL ) I mean it got to the point where It felt like I was hanging out in Black rabbit, ( retarded ) surrounded by little kids and immature staffers who would get excited and start acting out on every little thing. ( Youre soo mature ) There was only about two staffers there which seemed decent, and the rest seemed like complete tools, literally. ( Ok, if you say, so, a retarded knows best )

Imo, one is better off without them. ( Personall opinion, i respect that ) I mean what are you going to gain from hanging out with a bunch of concited delusional lying fuckwits ... ( youre asking ? / stating ? are you some sort off a good, who reviews and recomends ???? )
    Plus if you didn't already now, ( PLEASE, do tell me ) they like to frame and blackmail users when their interest is hurt... ( Releasing Reviews is always bad ) Whenever they feel like they need to make a point ( He released a review ) or prove to their friends that they hold weight, they will to go the whole mile to make you look bad ( he released a review ) or even try to global ban you. ( again " ( he released a review )" )Typical childish behavior... ( i could quote some posts from you about banning and stuff, but i dont feal like it, for know )

EDIT:Btw, can something be done about this spam. ( You, off all ppl ?? Complainning about spam ??? ) It feels like one can't have a decent convo in here anymore ( Youre funny ) Last edited by Albo Da Kid; Today at 10:19 PM..

You know notting about anything, youre just retarded.

And defending, someone like him, who released a review of a place who received him, and ask notting in return its just bad.
    Last edited by benficao; 03-26-2009 at 10:30 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Stop being so ridiculous danio, T.S.O.L was referring everyone here has the freedom to say almost anything but to be ontopic. Your quote is as unhappy as you :/

4. BitTorrent   -   #134
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Beniflaco first of all learn how to spell and second of all pm me your username at that other place so I can evaluate and see how much capacity the person that is calling me a retard has. And change your gender ffs. Have at least a crumb of respect for yourself

And It doesn't take a genius to make out what CN is about. Even you can do it
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-26-2009 at 10:14 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #135
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by hagckz0r View Post
    Stop being so ridiculous danio, T.S.O.L was referring everyone here has the freedom to say almost anything but to be ontopic. Your quote is as unhappy as you :/
    lol, get a grip. i was obviously joking and i'm aware that my post was spam. anyways, all this e-drama is a little more than i can handle so i'm off.

6. BitTorrent   -   #136
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Beniflaco first of all learn how to spell and second of all pm me your username at that other place so I can evaluate and see how much capacity the person that is calling me a retard has. And change your gender ffs. Have at least a crumb of respect for yourself

And It doesn't take a genius to make out what CN is about. Even you can do it
    Well no problem whit anything, i can show you everything you need or whant.
    My last post was deleted, and im not english, i do my best to write whit no erros.
    Only a retarded person, would say this.

Gender ? Really? Thats how you change the topic?

Its going to be nice, to be evaluated by you, im sure.

This was my last post, tsol i tried to reply to the warning but pm are disabled, dunno how i reenable to reply to you. Bye.
    Last edited by benficao; 03-26-2009 at 10:32 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #137
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    go back to posting smileys or something, you're not made for this... I'm still waiting on that pm. have the decency to at least show who you are so we can have a proper paralleled convo
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-26-2009 at 11:30 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #138
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    This has reached 15 pages, to be frank this should have never got past the first page. But that's democracy for you.
    FST staff do a great job under the difficulties that the position brings from time to time.

Considering some of the stuff that's posted In the sections they deal with, you put yourself In there position.
    Would you put up with what they deal with on a daily basis, personally I wouldn't.
    That's why I wouldn't make a good Mod, I'd ban the asses of all the shit, scum and chancers In this place and It be a ghost town.

This Is my 5 cents worth....Go In Peace

9. BitTorrent   -   #139
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Didn't know that it's possible for forums' admins to view PMs. Now I'm surprised. Still, I really have nothing to hide from the staff here.

The bottom line, we still haven't seen any proofs that the staff here is doing it.

Cabalo, I wouldn't call FST a community. There are some great people here, but the majority of people just hang around in the trade/GA/req sections.
    depends on your definition of community, but any community always has some kind of background common interest. and here, it's everything related to filesharing, with a focus on bittorrent, as the most popular method nowadays.
    a community is not a place where everyone has to kiss-ass everyone else, and that when you post you hear the birds and watch the butterflies.
    This IS a community, the biggest BT related without a question, and that causes a lot of envy.
    True about the last part, for sure. But my definition of a community would be one where users have a common interest, but also know other stuff about each other (what music they like, hobbies, sports,...). They really sort of ''know'' each other. Now I didn't go through all of your posts, but you seem to mostly post in the BT section.

Anyway, this is a very good place (if you put trading aside) and I like to come here for some fresh news and to see the different opinions people might have (especially on bt subjects). There's always lots of critique here (some unjustified, but it keeps the sites going, looking for improvement) and it indeed is a nice change from the ass-kissing sites. Still, tbh I don't like to critisize trackers untill I really know they suck.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

10. BitTorrent   -   #140
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    This has reached 15 pages, to be frank this should have never got past the first page. But that's democracy for you.
    FST staff do a great job under the difficulties that the position brings from time to time.

Considering some of the stuff that's posted In the sections they deal with, you put yourself In there position.
    Would you put up with what they deal with on a daily basis, personally I wouldn't.
    That's why I wouldn't make a good Mod, I'd ban the asses of all the shit, scum and chancers In this place and It be a ghost town.

This Is my 5 cents worth....Go In Peace
    i personally appreciate the freedom they give us thanks for all the effort. There is one thing in this life that makes perfect sense to me, everyone has a reason for acting in a certain way, rather than excluding them, we shall hear their reason no matter what. One of the crucial things in my life...

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast