Thread: What happened to NZBMovieSeeker.com? RIAA? MPAA?

NZBMovieSeeker.com is down

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    dutchmaster420's Avatar God's Son
    Their site says "This account has been suspended" once every month or so...it will prob be back up soon
    Last edited by dutchmaster420; 03-26-2009 at 12:34 PM.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    good to know

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Still down as of 17th Jan 2010.

NZBSeeker and NZBMovieSeeker are affected, whereas NZBTVSeeker is still fine...

strange

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Nobody read?

This Account Has Been Suspended
    Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

Means they did not pay their hosting bill they do it every month.
    [center]

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Yes... I did...

I made a mistake and assumed the post was newer than I thought because I was looking for any other mention of the site being down every so often for a few days and this appeared.

But anyway, I've been visiting frequently for a while now, and this is the first time I've seen it, it's been down for a while, and nzbtvseeker is still up (and it's the same host).

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    It always/generally goes down at the end of every month/every other month....like I said, most of the stuff you really can't trust, I think it's a bot that posts them. If you want a bot posting NZBS, NZBS.org is great.
    [center]

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Yes , you are correct. Nzbmovieseeker went completely down.
    NO arrests , I suppose ?
    The site was always in the safe zone because the site never hosted any files.
    The host always resisted any attempt to close the site down because it was legal.
    Brein ( from the lovely Netherlands) "probably" tried put their latest winning as influence into convincing this host they would had any case against this site.
    Scaring people always works.

This site has always cried for a v2.0.
    I had some crazy dream there where some people in europe working on it.
    They all have jobs and little time. Strange thing about this dream was they all wanted a site where people could find the latest releases on usenet and every movie was provided with the latest info.
    Really strange dream. This dream could turn into a lot fun.

Like enjoying the fact that every movie had ratings from over 4 sites ( english(+2 sites) , dutch, german and french), sample clips , A watchlist and enough filtered categories to find the movie you want , even when your are completely bored.

just a dream... it could be 1.5 months or 2 months...
    Last edited by nzbmovieseeker; 01-19-2010 at 02:35 AM. Reason: You really need a new server

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    We don't need a new server by the way, we just need a board update to fix crap like the double post stuff.

Good luck filtering out passworded files then if it's a bot...not to mention the virus posted movies/tv to that look legit, and use legit headers...there getting smart.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 01-19-2010 at 04:33 AM.
    [center]

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"