Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Whats wrong with being a trader?

alaaden90's Avatar Member BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    nothing is wronge in that way you can get trackers faster!!!
    but you mustn't be a scamer!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FaithNoMore View Post

I'm glad that your english skills are better than mine. Congratulations mate. I would be very happy to see your skills in my native language (portuguese).
    If you don't like a rule you don't need to runaway, just break it, mate. Don't be scared. Nobody will kill you for that. Do you stop in every stop sign while driving. I guess not. So it's better for you to stop driving.
    I wasnt trying to bash you, and do realize that for many people here English is not their native language. I was actually empathizing for people who use English as their second language during that part of my post.

And you are right, if I dont like a rule I dont have to run away. But maybe it just comes down to morals/beliefs/what ever. If someone says they dont want something that I believe in, rather than think "who are these guys to make rules at their own trackers, I can do what I want". I think "fuck these guys, I dont need them." and quietly delete my account or bookmark.

And um....yes actually I do stop at all stop signs.....

Bottom line: There is always gonna be douchbags trading, getting caught, and whining about being banned. You can whine all you want. But as long as you are using private trackers, THEY MAKE THE RULES. You can follow them or not, But bitching and whining is stupid and pointless. If you dont like it, start your own tracker, make all the rules you want.
    If you are on a desert road at 4 am with a perfect view, will you stop ate that stop sign? I'm sure not. Do you know why? Because that doesn't make any sense. But you are breaking a rule.

Nobody is bitching and whining here. I'm just telling you that I have total respect for trackers and their staff, but I don't like to follow stupid rules. I canīt remember the last time I traded an invite, but I won't feel a dishonest guy if I trade one tomorrow.

I understand when a tracker forbids trading and is coherent with that in their attitudes. What I can't understand is a tracker that forbids trading for security reasons and open their signups at the sametime. I know it's their rules, but they are STUPID. Will I follow them? NO! Will I delete my account there? NO. Am I a douchbag for that? No. Do you think I'm a douchbag? I don't give a f#ck.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Ask Artemis

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by FaithNoMore View Post
    If you are on a desert road at 4 am with a perfect view, will you stop ate that stop sign? I'm sure not. Do you know why? Because that doesn't make any sense. But you are breaking a rule.
    But saying trading is alright is not like running through a stop sign in the middle of the desert, it is like saying "I dont agree to stop sign's and wont obey by them". Inviting someone that a close friend knows but you do not would be more like running that stop sign in the desert.

Quote Originally Posted by FaithNoMore
    Nobody is bitching and whining here. I'm just telling you that I have total respect for trackers and their staff, but I don't like to follow stupid rules. I canīt remember the last time I traded an invite, but I won't feel a dishonest guy if I trade one tomorrow.
    LMFAO!
    I understand when a tracker forbids trading and is coherent with that in their attitudes. What I can't understand is a tracker that forbids trading for security reasons and open their signups at the sametime.
    because they can
    I know it's their rules, but they are STUPID. Will I follow them? NO! Will I delete my account there? NO. Am I a douchbag for that? No. Do you think I'm a douchbag? I don't give a f#ck.
    /me has no comment

I think Im done here for a bit. I dont ever expect much when I post here, and am usually not disappointed.

Maybe I'll run in to you in a few months when I decide to post some more and we can argue some more.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Mate, I'm not here to fight with anyone. I have my opinion and you have yours. I just don't hate anyone for trading a few invites. I have more important things to think in my life.

I have no sympathy for those heavy traders. I don't understand how can someone trade dozens of times. On the other hand, I'm sure that 90% of anti-traders are ass kissing kids that want to build some reputation.

You may laugh as much as you want, but I have total respect for most of trackers. I'm just asking for some coherency managing those trackers.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I know I said I was done, and I would not have responded to some rant, but I will to a reasonable response.

I cant agree more that 90% of "anti traders" are full of BS and are kissing ass (some are probably traders in disguise).

Like I said earlier (i think), I dont go hunting down traders, and I dont personally hate them as people. But just feel it is annoying when they come complaining. (which u have not done).

Cheers mate
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    I know I said I was done, and I would not have responded to some rant, but I will to a reasonable response.

I cant agree more that 90% of "anti traders" are full of BS and are kissing ass (some are probably traders in disguise).

Like I said earlier (i think), I dont go hunting down traders, and I dont personally hate them as people. But just feel it is annoying when they come complaining. (which u have not done).

Cheers mate

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Artemis's Avatar ŋןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Nobody is bitching and whining here. I'm just telling you that I have total respect for trackers and their staff, but I don't like to follow stupid rules.
    Seriously wtf ? you respect the tracker and the staff but you dont respect their rules, so what exactly DO you respect ?
    That is bizarre, I mean its not like there are a huge amount of rules anyway, but this is too much effort for some people ?
    The general trend around here is I want what I want, and you can all just get the fuck out of my way while I get it. How is that in any way even remotely a community?
    I tell you what explain your thoughts to the staff of some of the trackers you respect, say its all good but I don't agree with your rules............. exactly how long do you think you will have an account after that speech ?
    Last edited by Artemis; 03-29-2009 at 12:07 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by alaaden90 View Post
    nothing is wronge in that way you can get trackers faster!!!
    but you mustn't be a scamer!!!
    There's nothing wrong with being a scammer either in my opinion.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Artemis's Avatar ŋןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Actually can anyone here defend this ?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e-trade-343086

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast