Thread: have HDbits

MODERATION BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i have have HDbits very old acc with 2 invites

pm me yours offers..only 4+ lvl
    Last edited by redpill; 03-27-2009 at 12:37 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Then just use the report button and sort this with staff in private, next time click on this below his post :

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    no KFlint I am actually glad he told me because I almost made a trade with him. Thanks kevin!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Actually pridah there is a reason that making unproven public accusations isn't allowed.
    Someone could make an allegation against another person out of pettiness or spite without any truth to it but once that allegation is out there ( even if there is no truth to it) the accused with be guilty in most peoples minds nonetheless.

So like KFlint said if you have proof that you were scammed post a report and I assure you it will be dealt with.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    I did not yet get scammed because I quickly changed the password. Kevin got scammed and already reported him, at least, that's what Kevin told me. Have a look at the report section I understand KFlint's point aswell though