Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: elektronik account disabled !

elektROnik's Avatar retired BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hint 1 : https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iplaytl-343180
    Hint 2 : Quote from tracker's rule : # Account Trading/Giveaway
    Anyone suspected/found doing this will get his account disabled. If you push it and try to do it again you will get banned along with the new account owner. If the guy who you traded the account with is a cheater/faker you will both get banned.

You can pick either one..
    Ah, let me give you one advice. Next time you break a tracker's rule, try not to draw attention by applying for uploader or other things like that. This way you could enjoy the tracker for more than 29minutes..

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    I have just 1 tip for you: Honesty goes a long way.
    Another: You can always make new friends and you never know which trackers they are members of.
    exactly, i didnt know a friend of mine was really effective member at the top of torrent site in terms of levels, not that i care about his status in torrenting, but that proves your point. You never know who people are really, so start having friends, you will have whatever you want or need.

edit: also honesty is really crucial, dont hide who you are what you did, i never did and i will never will, be honest and dont let the people who trusts you down. Honesty i invited someone to those top notch sites, and he backstabbed me really, i am banned because of him too, but the problem is that i could still embrace him if he told me the truth rather than running away from me when he got banned, that just taught me something, dont trust most of the people really so i keep my invites all hidden not used and will probably never will use them
    Last edited by bilkenter; 03-27-2009 at 05:10 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed534 View Post
    i'm not writing this thread for laughing "cine".
    I just did the trade because I don't have friends in those high level tracker, and I think no one is ready to give me an nvite for those tracker...so I really dunno what to do to get in to them.thks for anyone who spend time for answering me
    i don't blame you for anything ahmed, i laughed cause the answer was in your question
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    ok.thank you guys for the advices will try to do my best

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed534 View Post
    ok.thank you guys for the advices will try to do my best
    as i told you before Ahmed ,trading is a bad thing & will lead to loss of all your trackers sooner or later ,try to join trackers that fit your needs (level is not important ,content & community are more important ) ,good luck in your future torrent life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12