Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what a thread that was...

benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    yeah, right, at least i dont bitch, after being banned for a good reason

thats a very nice description, you did there, its shows that you know all about it, thats why detale was banned, and everythime, someone does something like tl did , you never undestand why.

ps: smells like a banning right ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    I think IdolEyes is angry atm, so you guys shouldn't take his posts seriously.

Even if some people ban other people just for the fun of it, it's not even close to WW2. There's always, rapidshare and other filesharing methods. and new ones will arise in time.

Also new trackers popping up all the time, some not bad at all. In no way is your life over.
    I knew the analogy wasn't the best but I wasn't really comparing anything to WWII or God forbid the holocaust .Only that the ridiculous attitude that certain people have is very close to Nazism.

Quote Originally Posted by benficao View Post
    yeah, right, at least i dont bitch, after being banned for a good reason

thats a very nice description, you did there, its shows that you know all about it, thats why detale was banned, and everythime, someone does something like tl did , you never undestand why.

ps: smells like a banning right ?
    Whining maybe but good reason my ass and you know it .Or if you weren't so deluded you would. .

And just like to mention that I am not the one who feels the need to hide anything here.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-28-2009 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    ?????
    Again ?

And just like to mention that I am not the one who feels the need to hide anything here. ( Hmmmm )

Lets see, if theres anyone at tl whit IdolEyes787 nick, i really doubt it, but we never know

( my nick, isint hidding anything, its the one i chosed at that time, and everyone knows me i made sure of that )
    Last edited by benficao; 03-28-2009 at 08:28 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I'm glad that got cleared up.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by benficao View Post
    ?????
    Again ?

And just like to mention that I am not the one who feels the need to hide anything here. ( Hmmmm )

Lets see, if theres anyone at tl whit IdolEyes787 nick, i really doubt it, but we never know

( my nick, isint hidding anything, its the one i chosed at that time, and everyone knows me i made sure of that )
    There was an IdolEyes at Tl but not anymore lol

And as for hiding It would be safe to assume that you are a girl then?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123