Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Hoi IdolEyes

  1. #1
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,511
    Have you :emoragequit: yet?

    What's taking you so long?


  2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,108
    I am conflicted .

    On one hand I am sick of dealing with adolescent pea-brains of dubious intent .
    I also hate being viewed by some by simple association as something that I am not.

    On the other hand I feel some loyalty to the place (granted mostly Detale who has "stepped down") and also I don't want to be or give the appearance of being bullied out of here.

    On the other other hand as I said if I feel the need to quit here it means that I have lost faith in bt in general and will probably then get rid of all my tracker accounts (OK I will keep KG and classic cinema zone. I am stupid but not retarded)which is a decision that requires great consideration.

    But I think that it's mostly the fact that I am Canadian and therefore incredibly wishy-washy.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,970
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I am conflicted .

    On one hand I am sick of dealing with adolescent pea-brains of dubious intent .
    I also hate being viewed by some by simple association as something that I am not.

    On the other hand I feel some loyalty to the place (granted mostly Detale who has "stepped down") and also I don't want to be or give the appearance of being bullied out of here.

    On the other other hand as I said if I feel the need to quit here it means that I have lost faith in bt in general and will probably then get rid of all my tracker accounts (OK I will keep KG and classic cinema zone. I am stupid but not retarded)which is a decision that requires great consideration.

    But I think that it's mostly the fact that I am Canadian and therefore incredibly wishy-washy.
    That part i agree mostly, it is not about sharing the joy or the grief but only the files. Not what i would expect for bt really.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,511
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I am conflicted .

    On one hand I am sick of dealing with adolescent pea-brains of dubious intent .
    I also hate being viewed by some by simple association as something that I am not.

    On the other hand I feel some loyalty to the place (granted mostly Detale who has "stepped down") and also I don't want to be or give the appearance of being bullied out of here.

    On the other other hand as I said if I feel the need to quit here it means that I have lost faith in bt in general and will probably then get rid of all my tracker accounts (OK I will keep KG and classic cinema zone. I am stupid but not retarded)which is a decision that requires great consideration.

    But I think that it's mostly the fact that I am Canadian and therefore incredibly wishy-washy.
    Thanks for the honest answer.
    The truth is you're one of those scum they call invite trading site staffers.


  5. Lounge   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,108
    They only say that because they are jealouse of my intellignets.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,642
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I am conflicted .

    On one hand I am sick of dealing with adolescent pea-brains of dubious intent .
    I also hate being viewed by some by simple association as something that I am not.

    On the other hand I feel some loyalty to the place (granted mostly Detale who has "stepped down") and also I don't want to be or give the appearance of being bullied out of here.

    On the other other hand as I said if I feel the need to quit here it means that I have lost faith in bt in general and will probably then get rid of all my tracker accounts (OK I will keep KG and classic cinema zone. I am stupid but not retarded)which is a decision that requires great consideration.

    But I think that it's mostly the fact that I am Canadian and therefore incredibly wishy-washy.
    That part i agree mostly, it is not about sharing the joy or the grief but only the files. Not what i would expect for bt really.
    Seems you post everywhere these days, put it on mute a bit would you

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,970
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post

    That part i agree mostly, it is not about sharing the joy or the grief but only the files. Not what i would expect for bt really.
    Seems you post everywhere these days, put it on mute a bit would you
    i havent posted for a year and a half xS anyway if you say so, wont bother then have fun. Anyway i gotta go study some kanji and world politics have fun

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,511
    Oh thank fuck that cunt is fucking off.


  9. Lounge   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,970


    nice and funny isnt it? my last post i am off now i hope you dont get caught fun bla bla

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post


    nice and funny isnt it? my last post i am off now i hope you dont get caught fun bla bla
    We shall miss your towering intellect.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •