Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What.cd Help

prasannab13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I love What.cd a lot and i can get an invite but I dont have seedbox.
    Can i maintain good ratio in What.cd without seedbox??
    Is there any freeleech packs to boost my ratio??

Please help me m8s

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Upload your own FLAC/V0s.

If it was that easy to maintain a good ratio you wouldn't find seeders on rare content, get it?
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Is there any FREELEECH packs in what.cd????????

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    They give you a decent threshold in which you can snatch what you want without getting infractions. Just keep seeding what you've snatched until you've got enough torrents seeding that you'll slowly build upload. There's no easy way to build ratio on what.cd

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    Upload your own FLAC/V0s.

If it was that easy to maintain a good ratio you wouldn't find seeders on rare content, get it?
    ffs this isn't mandatory to keep a good ratio. It's fine and in some cases better to just seed what you download instead of uploading your own content. If someone is asking this sort of question then they most likely either too lazy and know little about mp3 quality or how to rip music properly. They will end up getting infractions for uploading transcodes they get from pubs/limewire, or for labelling the music with the wrong bitrate tag. What.cd is great at maintaining quality torrents but I can't say the same about other music sites. I've downloaded more dupe "VBR" torrents than I can count, and this is the result of amateur uploaders.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 03-29-2009 at 07:13 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Other than seeding hundred of torrents, there's just a few other ways and I don't think he will bother to seed that much just by the way he posts. I might be wrong though.

He should be the type of people who think seedboxes can actually get you a great buffer on any trackers.

I'm also presuming that he's got a slow upload speed so if he's seeding a well seeded torrent then good luck to him.
    Last edited by Lovestoned; 03-29-2009 at 07:43 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by prasannab13 View Post
    I love What.cd a lot and i can get an invite but I dont have seedbox.
    Can i maintain good ratio in What.cd without seedbox??
    Is there any freeleech packs to boost my ratio??

Please help me m8s
    impossible must have fat pipe in order to survive and nearly everything is uploaded there unless you have some very rare items i don't see any other way to have a good ratio

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Well, you don't need to exactly have a fast line.

But you'll have to risk downloading stuffs uploaded just which you think will have a lot of leechers later on.

It's just not worth the risk, and yeah most stuffs that ever gets snatched will have to be uploaded already.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    pbjabba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    There are no freeleech packs as such but there are a few freeleech albums, but at this stage there so many seeds on them its just ridiculous and i doubt you'll net much ratio from them. The ratio requirements there are pretty relaxed so just keep on seeding back the stuff you download, it'll take a while to seed back but just be patient. I'm sure you can find an album or 2 around that isn't on the site already so upload them and it helps everyone
    And you know what? Macs are too hip. "Oh, look at me! I do graphic design! I wear women's jeans and hang out in coffee shops! I'm a DJ!" Well good for you. My computer is not a fashion statement. It's a computer.
    - Looking for HDBits.org invite - Thanks Magnum

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    thankssss for all of you for ur kind help

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    Other than seeding hundred of torrents, there's just a few other ways and I don't think he will bother to seed that much just by the way he posts. I might be wrong though.

He should be the type of people who think seedboxes can actually get you a great buffer on any trackers.

I'm also presuming that he's got a slow upload speed so if he's seeding a well seeded torrent then good luck to him.
    what he said.

edit: she?
    Last edited by cinephilia; 03-29-2009 at 04:00 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast