Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: FST is a junk place thanks to the one and only Skizoooo!

Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by sale View Post
    Hmmm
    Traders fuck off!!
    Serb FTW! Keep up the good work mate!
    We (Serbians) are the nation you shouldn't mess with!
    Made in Serbia wooooohoooo!!
    Well this post sums up most serbs/serbians pretty well...

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    You are right, but people who traded shall be allowed to talk back, just because %95 consists of such people doesnt mean that good traders are to be under the tyranny of dictatorial opinions regarding traders, i think what matters in transactions is afterwards whether the guy is active on irc, uploads staff et cetera. I can assure you, sites are full of security risks, i am actually quite surprised how MPAA or such organizations cant get their hands on trackers. If trader's intention were to harm trackers, they could have done it so easily, but it is like cutting the branch you are on. Therefore dont think a fair amount of traders wouldnt try to do so. One more thing, do you or did you eve see a post in any tracker that involves trader issue? I suppose not, that just shows how some people like to overlook the problem right? Also if staff of certain trackers were to give a message regarding that they dont think of every trader the same, people like me would try to win traders over. As an example from my own life, i got banned from bcg ptn scc and some more, yet i revere them really, they were right at banning me, Some didnt tolerate my beliefs regarding trader issue, some did ban me because of another issue. Still i wouldnt and wont high likely allow someone to trade invites to those sites , because staff in my eyes are mature and willing to listen.
    Yes indeed, people who traded should share their experiences, i know traders don't plan on harming the tracker, Also i know trackers are full
    of securiy risks and im sure staff know that.

But look at it like this, you own a tracker and you have a team of uploaders
    then this random guy trades an invite with a torrenter (who is a scener/fed etc...) then this guy joins your uploading team and gets you all busted, this is how trackers see it, you should know who YOU invite, you never know who is who on the internet. that's why traders will be seen always in a bad way.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Ok my 1 hour is up.. Se ya tomorrow. I'm trying to limit the internet usage to just one hour a day from now on in order to prevent brain melting and time-wasting on dense topics such as these. Instead I'll read a book or something which will benefit me more than seeing e-lowlifes destroy eachother.

Good luck to all of ya and keep the drama flowing.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by pridah View Post
    Here is the log, I changed my username into: IAM2. Yes I lied in first instance saying that the invite was for a friend because I did not know that Skizo provided this information to GFT. Once I noticed I cursed and left.

Session Start: Sun Mar 29 18:37:43 2009
    Session Ident: #gft-support
    03[18:37] * Now talking in #gft-support
    03[18:37] * Topic is '14::: 4The GFTracker Support Channel 14::: 4Site: 3Up 14::: 4!help 14::: 4Be Patient and wait 14:::4 #GFTracker type /msg Spannage invite <irc_pass> 14::: 13Invites: #gft-invites14 :::: 4All other questions ask and idle then part channel once resolved 14:::'
    03[18:37] * Set by BarryWhite on Tue Mar 10 09:44:10
    03[18:37] * Guest13336 is now known as IAM
    [18:37] <%cuck> Hi do you need anything ?
    03[18:38] * IAM is now known as IAM2
    [18:38] <%cuck> IAM2 ?
    01[18:38] <IAM2> yes
    01[18:38] <IAM2> yo
    01[18:38] <IAM2> I got disabled
    01[18:38] <IAM2> *** told me
    01[18:38] <IAM2> why?
    [18:38] <@Serb> hello
    [18:38] <%cuck> I can"t help you waith for a staff member
    [18:38] <@Serb> or shall i say
    [18:38] <@Serb> https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/pridah-223642
    [18:39] <@Serb> thanks to mighty skizo he give us ip and pm that you try to trade GFT invite
    01[18:39] <IAM2> I didn't try to trade
    01[18:39] <IAM2> :S
    01[18:39] <IAM2> the invite is for a friend
    [18:39] <@Serb> hey
    01[18:39] <IAM2> I am not going to pay for a stupid invite else
    [18:39] <@Serb> dont lie
    01[18:39] <IAM2> I don't lie
    01[18:39] <IAM2> Skizo is lying
    [18:39] <@Serb> ips are correct
    [18:39] <@Serb> and they dont lie
    01[18:39] <IAM2> pfffffff
    01[18:39] <IAM2> fuck that
    01[18:39] <IAM2> really
    01[18:40] <IAM2> fuck it
    Session Close: Sun Mar 29 18:40:07 2009
    What the fuck is GFT and who the fuck is Serb?

This is all news to me.

I only read the first 2 pages of this thread, so sorry if I'm a little behind...
    Last edited by Skizo; 03-29-2009 at 08:20 PM.

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Good morning Skizo. We've been waiting for you.
    So you have nothing to do with this?

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    I'm waiting for skizo to reply
    Then you should have PM'ed me and let me know about this silly thread like someone else did. Bullshit like this (and the simpletons like you that buy into it) is the precise reason I avoid this section of the board altogether. You think I give a shit about you, your IP, or what you trade? Don't flatter yourself. Get real.

I'm tempted to just ignore these threads in the future and let you twits believe what you want to believe. That seems to be the way of it anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bone.W.Machine View Post
    The mere question merits a cunt punch. Are you asking for a punch in the cunt, you fucking cunt?
    Last edited by Skizo; 03-29-2009 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    I knew it was BS, I mean come on who would believe a kid like Serb? FST should know how much of a retard he is.

sadly he got what he wanted more drama on FST.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    i can't send pm's Skizo
    Last edited by Swift; 03-29-2009 at 08:38 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Then you should have PM'ed me and let me know about this silly thread like someone else did. Bullshit like this (and the simpletons like you that buy into it) is the precise reason I avoid this section of the board altogether. You think I give a shit about you, your IP, or what you trade? Don't flatter yourself. Get real.

The mere question merits a cunt punch. Are you asking for a punch in the cunt, you fucking cunt?
    You've been voted the mod from hell several years in a row, now I understand why.

IdolEyes787

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    i can't send pm's Skizo
    You haven't been a member for 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

You've been voted the mod from hell several years in a row, now I understand why.

IdolEyes787
    Glad we sorted that out then.
    Last edited by Skizo; 03-29-2009 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast