Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [REQ]URGENT matter - kind BT user's help needed

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    On a certain site with a certain very specific rule that I was unaware of, I currently (and due to my lack of knowledge of this rule) hold a 0.001 ratio and have to, in the space of 12 days, build a decent buffer or at least reach 1:1, or I'll be thrown out with the wolves.

I must repeat just how important this site is to me. I've only recently been able to browse it's contents, and it has a lot of very exclusive packs with extremely well ripped movies, amongst other goodies (no need to enter into specifics; let it be said that what it has I like and need, for my movie-watching as well as other ventures).

The situation has reached a point where I am certain that I need a seedbox (at least to share with some kind person here who would lend a helping hand to a fellow bittorrenter) to achieve this amount of upload in 12 days, for with my own home upstream this is impossible.

It is not a case where I just downloaded away without knowing I wouldn't be able to seed back, the issue is different here (I do know how to handle seeding and that in the harsher sites, but here the matter is pinned to that rule I was talking about - in this case it's an option where freeleech can be made to count to the downloaded amount or not).

Please consider my plea; know that I am trustworthy (asking a few people on here will confirm this point), and that I only need to borrow said seedbox for the time it takes to reach 5GB uploaded (10 would be nicer, but that depends on levels of generosity here). The point is 5 is enough.

Kind regards,
    Airborne Bovine.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    what tracker are you refering to ? (you can use an acronym)
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I'll help you out with that. pm me your msn

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    will try to help you too...pm your contact on msn or skype

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    If it's a few GB and if you decide to trust me with your passkey, then send over a few torrents and I'll do it.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    That means real help!Congratulations guys, nice attitude

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I don't know if you're seeding anything there, but here's a thought if you are.

You tell us what you're seeding and where and we leech it. I know this alone won't do the job, but it'd helped, right?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    if its where I think it is, then buy upload credit to save your ass, it comes with seeding.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    it is really great to see people helping each other ! xD

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    alupizor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    I don't know if you're seeding anything there, but here's a thought if you are.

You tell us what you're seeding and where and we leech it. I know this alone won't do the job, but it'd helped, right?
    I think this is the safest way to go. I would help leech, if I have an account there. All my accounts are on a positive ratio and 5GB is not much. Also, we can only leech from you, not all seeders.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast