Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Give away

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #82
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by lovetorrents View Post
    DO NOT invite this piece of sh*t, he already has an account at KG:

and to make sure it's not another user, you can chech his ratio proofs in this thread (he use the same username everywhere):

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-nee...690/postcount5

Last edited by cinephilia; 04-04-2009 at 05:59 AM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #83
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lovetorrents View Post

pm me
    DO NOT invite this piece of sh*t, he already has an account at KG:

and to make sure it's not another user, you can chech his ratio proofs in this thread (he use the same username everywhere):

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-nee...690/postcount5

Like always....patetic! Good work cinephilia

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #84
    hippoxtc's Avatar d=D BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Can I request a BCG invite? I was approved by Stoi himself, but I think he never got around to making an account for me, so I guess I will try my luck here. I can send you profile links, so you know I am a great member of my trackers. I do not collect and I am very active in the communities. If I am considered then I can definitely PM my profile links as it is the most honest way to show you what type of member I am. Thanks

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #85
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    cinephilia i do not have an account at KG or scc and that is someone else with the same username as the one i use on this forum. by the way the i do have a tvtorrents account but with a different username so please verify your findings before pointing at anybody and what if i had those accounts i am not asking for any of those invites but rather BCG so u idiot i am asking for BCG not scc, KG or Tvt u twit. who died and made u the invite police.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by ramola View Post
    cinephilia i do not have an account at KG or scc and that is someone else with the same username as the one i use on this forum. by the way the i do have a tvtorrents account but with a different username so please verify your findings before pointing at anybody and what if i had those accounts i am not asking for any of those invites but rather BCG so u idiot i am asking for BCG not scc, KG or Tvt u twit. who died and made u the invite police.

YOU provided those ratio proofs by yourself: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-nee...317/postcount1

and concerning KG, you can also take a look at this thread: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-off...519/postcount1

tell me sir, aren't you ashamed to lie through your teeth in front of so many people ?
    you got pwnd once again, i think you can definitely get the fuck out now.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #87
    i am not lying u asshole i no longer have those accounts and what does that have anything to do with my request for bcg why don't u mind your own business

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #88
    cinephilia i do not have an account at KG or scc and that is someone else with the same username as the one i use on this forum.
    by the way the i do have a tvtorrents account but with a different username
    i am not lying u asshole i no longer have those accounts and what does that have anything to do with my request for bcg why don't u mind your own business
    first it was someone else with the same username... now you no longer have these accounts. what will be your next excuse ?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #89
    you know this forum used to be great with really nice and helpful people till assholes like you joined it and contaminated it with your filth. you are asking my excuse, what for when its even not your thread and i am not even asking the invite from you. you are not trying to help, you are trying to be petty and trying to feel better about yourself. but believe u me you are not and u r not being active in this forum rather u r ruining it with your useless tactics. so keep your thoughts to yourself and don't direct your comments towards me.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #90
    everything you said is bullshit.
    what means being helpful ? letting traders/cheaters/dupe account makers get invites and put their inviter's account at risk ? is that what you mean by being helpful ?
    tbh, i don't give a fuck about you nor the thousands other dishonnest users of FST, all i do is helping people like OP who are a bit too naive and invite anyone as long as they provide good ratio proofs.
    so admit what you are and accept the fact that you are the filth of this forum (and BTLand), the guy who fool other members to get accounts/invites.
    Last edited by cinephilia; 04-04-2009 at 08:29 AM.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast