Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ? About Tmpgenc

I have a question about using TMPGEnc. I just downloaded this program to encode the movies from avi to mpeg and I was just wondering if it is possible to encode more than 1 part at a time. The program I was using I could encode all 2 or 3 parts of a movie at the same time but it seems like this program TMPGEnc I can only encode 1 part at a time. I'm trying to encode Seabiscuit and it was downloaded in 3 parts and I want to encode it to mpeg but need to know if I can encode all 3 parts at the same time.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    U could open up another one and start encoding but that is not recommend because opening up one (TMPGenc) takes a lot of resources & u have to have a extremly processor that's why u should have absolutely nothing open to get your fastest encoding time (your drive has to be defragmented too.) So I recommend just do one at a time.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    why not try virtual dub it helps to find bad frames too. Virtual Dub

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by chinook_apache@21 September 2003 - 12:44
    why not try virtual dub it helps to find bad frames too. Virtual Dub
    Who said anything about bad frames?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    im saying it looks for bad frames in video too

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    OH ok.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    No dont do three at a time, even with a top of the line computer doing one at a time takes hella long. With three that will take ages.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    muchspl2
    yes my vote is seapreat
    but just set them all up in the batch
    get everthing like you want it and hit
    ctrl+alt+m
    or just goto the file menu and add the project to batch (mpeg)
    then setup the next and so on..
    then when everthing is ready hit run on the batch page

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    When you go through the wizard, the last step has a check box that says "Start encoding immediately". Uncheck that one, and check the one below it that says "Create another project..." Then the wizard will start again so you can select another video to convert. When you're ready to start the batch, just check the top box again and it'll convert them all (not at the same time, but one after another). It'll probably take a while depending on the speed of your computer, so if you want to you could also check the box that says "Shut down after finish encoding".

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@22 September 2003 - 01:30
    When you go through the wizard, the last step has a check box that says "Start encoding immediately". Uncheck that one, and check the one below it that says "Create another project..." Then the wizard will start again so you can select another video to convert. When you're ready to start the batch, just check the top box again and it'll convert them all (not at the same time, but one after another). It'll probably take a while depending on the speed of your computer, so if you want to you could also check the box that says "Shut down after finish encoding".
    same as batch
    I just learend the hard way lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast