Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do no invite anybody from here to any tracker !!!!

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

im banned from what.cd and im madly angry for this..i invited too many people to what.cd lots of friend and friends friend..last month i saw one guy trying to cheat upload 4 GB download 100mb and i reported him to staff and he got banned he was my invitee but i can not tolarate abıut this..
    Then 2 days ago i wanted to help someone from here named dk35 and today when i tried to login sat i banned from what.cd..asked to staff and they said this asshole caught when selling his account..Damn i donated and i was such a good user at there..What can i say..TRUST NO ONE!!!! Dont ban pls this dk35 guy i want explanation from him in here..maybe he had an wise excuse for this.
    and i want to thank what.cd staff for their understanding..
    Last edited by kevinsert; 04-04-2009 at 06:35 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    you're probably banned because of this kind of trade: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-whatcd-313028

you got what you deserved, don't complain...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    lmao, noone answers for ur acts except u only. i dont think invite nodoby is the bset way to be, but mb just care for who u invite, eH?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    just get some proofs from ppl ur gonna invite i guess

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    and it is not worth it, some people are giving unlimited what invites, though i personally didnt need what therefore didnt apply anyway. Yet dont complain, you are responsible for people u invite, that is fair right? BTW not everyone is same, dont lose your trust for humanity. I got banned from sct for the same reason and saw that the people i invited to revtt was not who i expected them to be. Therefore, i wont give anyone invite until i get to know them or get assurance they can use seedbox et cetera. I gave up on giving invites anyway. Build a friendship first dude, then you get whatever you want. BTW dont be deceived by fake friendships, let friendship grow in time. I was conned by someone to get him into sct, even after banned, he didnt even contact me, such a jerk he was. Even after the ban, i could still forgive him and value our friendship dammit, some people are really mean.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    you're probably banned because of this kind of trade: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-whatcd-313028

i want to be trader cuz of guys like you..smartass kid this is not about that i get invited from someone else 5 months ago..look at that thread's time ??
    you never understand right ?come on tell me find the one guy from here that i hurt..Find it and i will give you FTN invite..
    you have +1rep..wow such a nice guy you are..i bet everybody loves you and respect you

and last thing.. dont play on me
    Last edited by kevinsert; 04-04-2009 at 06:34 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinsert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post

i want to be trader cuz of guys like you..smartass kid this is not about that i get invited from someone else 5 months ago..look at that thread's time ??
    you never understand right ?come on tell me find the one guy from here that i hurt..Find it and i will give you FTN invite..and last thing.. dont play on me
    You cant actually give ftn invite right now high likely. Seems like a rubbish talk no offense, but still no offense mate, but you offer your invites easily, you offered me one, i appreciate it, yet this is not the way to go. You gotta be more careful about who you invite. I traded at the beginning and made a remarkable friendship with the guy and he helped me get into a site in my eyes the best of all. I invited him some places et cetera, i know the guy now. He came to our university for a highschool trip et cetera. Thanks to him, i get to see every trackers that exists really and made my mind about what i did wanted. The point is you gotta get real friends with whom you make movie nights, share music, talk about funerals et cetera. Real friends doesnt just talk about torrenting you know.

edit: btw i agree trading gets ya a lot of rare trackers as opposed to people saying that trading sucks and you never get into sites you want. But that is not the way to go as well, have some friends, seriously you will get into trackers you wanted to go way faster than trading does.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 04-04-2009 at 06:43 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I respect cine, but I haven't repped him, cause he hasn't helped me directly, but imo, he's helping a lot of users here and even more in the background.

Anyway, what.cd and most other trackers don't like traders. I guess you had it coming. You know you were breaking their rules, right?
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 04-04-2009 at 06:42 PM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    What.cd is known as one of the trackers that aggressively seeks out traders and people doing public giveaways, which is why I don't bother trying to trade invites when I get them and I only give them away to people I actually know. Sorry you had to lose your account to learn that lesson.
    Last edited by DarkLured; 04-04-2009 at 06:52 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinsert View Post

im banned from what.cd and im madly angry for this..i invited too many people to what.cd lots of friend and friends friend..last month i saw one guy trying to cheat upload 4 GB download 100mb and i reported him to staff and he got banned he was my invitee but i can not tolarate abıut this..
    Then 2 days ago i wanted to help someone from here named dk35 and today when i tried to login sat i banned from what.cd..asked to staff and they said this asshole caught when selling his account..Damn i donated and i was such a good user at there..What can i say..TRUST NO ONE!!!! Dont ban pls this dk35 guy i want explanation from him in here..maybe he had an wise excuse for this.
    and i want to thank what.cd staff for their understanding..

I am an optimist. You`ll find another invite (i hope only it`s not banned your static IP address) and then everything will be O.K. Am i right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast