Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: {REQ} Any PT That Specializes In Untouched DVD5's & DVD9's

I can provide speed tests, and ratio proofs, just let me know. RevTT, BitHQ, TheDVDClub, TorrentLeech are the ones I'm basically looking for here!

TYIA!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    RevTT is a 0day site.
    convince me here that you want it, and Ill give you one.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Did u mean polish trackers by PT or it was a typo?if its DVDs that u want u can pm me your addy for an RoDVD(restricted-zone) invite!the freeleech almost makes it ratioless

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    OK, I'll do my best to convince you. Let's see, I'm assuming you are looking for ratio proofs? Maybe a speed test? I guess I'll show you what I've got, and hope for the best!

http://i39.tinypic.com/2s0g5jb.jpg
    http://i43.tinypic.com/fw4y9z.jpg
    http://i39.tinypic.com/35ivfjk.jpg

Here's to hoping! And, thanks for the response!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Juscallmesez View Post
    Did u mean polish trackers by PT or it was a typo?if its DVDs that u want u can pm me your addy for an RoDVD(restricted-zone) invite!the freeleech almost makes it ratioless
    PT means private tracker (or it can also be public tracker)
    Click here if you want to join TTC

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    When I say convince, Ijm leaving it up to you to choose what it takes to convince me. you could do it without any ratio proofs. What I want is someone who will use the account, not someone wholl use it as a buffer, (see your first account and third account)
    And speedtests mean absolutely nothing.My speedtest shows upload speeds of 1Mb, but I can only upload at about 10KB/s max.
    tell me what you think I want to hear to get you the invite, why you want it, what do you know about the site, what sites are you a member of, and why dont tehy suit you kinda stuff. The second ratio is good, but I dont care abotu taht. id rather see a .7 ratio with a couple of hundred GB downloaded thajn a 15 ratio with like 6GB down.

Give it another go
    Im not being a **** here, I just want to see that you want it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Gotcha! Well, I've used Demonoid for a while, but I'm not too thrilled with their speeds, for some reason. I have yet to find a site that is primarily focused on the full DVDs, rather than the 700MB avi movies, which I don't have any interest in. Sure, I need a music file or something here and there. My focus is ratio, and once I'm allowed to upload from my collection, I've got plenty to share, and the first place I look is requests. If there's any way to keep tabs on my account from your end, you will see I have no interest in using the account as any kind of a buffer. You'll see plenty activity each and every day, no hitting and running whatsoever, either! As far as what do I know about the site? Pretty much nothing, since I've been feverishly trying to get in the door for quite some time. What I have heard is that they are one of the best, if you can find a way in. Every time I bring up the question "Which private trackers specialize in full DVD5 and DVD9 discs", this one always jumps to the top of the list. I can all but guarantee you that I will be as much of a contributing member of RevTT as they allow me to be.

Again, thanks for taking the time for all of this!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    If you are looking for a general tracker with a good dvd collection then TTi would be a good choice but invites are disabled. If not the you'd better try movies dedicated tracker (ptp, tehc) or dvd-sd dedicated
    What kind of movies do you like? Mainstream or arthouse alternative ones?
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Pretty much mainstream, I guess!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    have yu thought about sites like TDC and Swedvdr, or probably easier to get into than norebits. As Ive said befiore, RevTT is a 0day tracker, and a good one at that. Im feeling generous, Ill talk to you in PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast