Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tracker for House and Techno music?

Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post
    db9 has 696 house torrents, and 220 techno torrents. They have lots of electronic style music
    Please, give me the full name without the .org/.com or whatever, please. Thanks!
    sorry but i am not at liberty to share their full name. And dont ask me in pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post

Please, give me the full name without the .org/.com or whatever, please. Thanks!
    sorry but i am not at liberty to share their full name. And dont ask me in pm
    Wonderful answer. Thank you!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    kaiser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4

Dry

Is it really hard to get into TT? I hope sincirely it`s not
    As I can see now - you're a trader. So I guess nothing will stop you...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    you forgot torrentech.org, fairly easy to get into

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
    Is it really hard to get into TT? I hope sincirely it`s not
    As I can see now - you're a trader. So I guess nothing will stop you...
    People want pretty much for such an invite. This is the problem

Quote Originally Posted by stas_m View Post
    you forgot torrentech.org, fairly easy to get into
    Yes, you are right! I am a member there and i like the tracker pretty much!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    pLugiN's Avatar Poster
    I want to ask what is the situation with TranceTraffic and Waffles? In these trackers do we have a lot of house and techno stuff? I am talking about 0`day vinyls, albums, sets and so on.

I am a member of what.cd and i don`t like their music variety orientated to house and techno. So, please, tell me if there is a point of making requests for these trackers - waffles and TT.

If you have any other suggestions i am opened to here you. Thank you in advance!

First of all i like your atitude. To get some info about the tracker before ask from him. Let's see your list of trackers (House and techno), are not to big.

Eletronik
    TranceRoute
    TranceTraffic

In my opinion i go to Trance Route because is the most easy to get. And then if u aren't satisfied try the another. Waffles is very similiar to what.cd the only think is that don't are in Gazzele style. Tastes (Google Translator, big lol)

//pLugiN

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by pLugiN View Post
    I want to ask what is the situation with TranceTraffic and Waffles? In these trackers do we have a lot of house and techno stuff? I am talking about 0`day vinyls, albums, sets and so on.

I am a member of what.cd and i don`t like their music variety orientated to house and techno. So, please, tell me if there is a point of making requests for these trackers - waffles and TT.

If you have any other suggestions i am opened to here you. Thank you in advance!

First of all i like your atitude. To get some info about the tracker before ask from him. Let's see your list of trackers (House and techno), are not to big.

Eletronik
    TranceRoute
    TranceTraffic

In my opinion i go to Trance Route because is the most easy to get. And then if u aren't satisfied try the another. Waffles is very similiar to what.cd the only think is that don't are in Gazzele style. Tastes (Google Translator, big lol)

//pLugiN
    Thank you for the good words first! I heard that TranceRoute is only for trance music. I don`t need that. Elektronik i`ve heard is very good tracker but ... TT is better. That is what i`ve heard. So ... i think the topic should be closed. I understood what i have to look for. Thank you all! I wish you everything best.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Member BT Rep: +2
    good luck,tt is real amazing...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    softmp3 , TT, Elektronik

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DzArEdZ View Post
    softmp3 , TT, Elektronik
    softmp3 i think wasn`t mentioned before. Thank you!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast