Thread: BCG Request Please

nsk's Avatar Sharer BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Heart

I’m looking for a BCG invite please.

My xbox360 recently broke, 1 red light - e74 error, so I sent it away to be fixed and got it modded at the same time, so i’m now looking for a specialized gaming tracker, looking through old threads I think BCG is the one to go for.

I’ll be honest and say i’m pretty much a noob when it comes to console modding, so I’m looking for a decent forum where I can get help and advice if needed, a place to read tutorials etc as well as download. Content wise I’m looking to download most of my old existing games, I have about 40 odd I think, then I might sell the originals or something, and of course I’ll download new releases.

I’m a good torrent user with a few years experience and a member at some top trackers, seed pretty much 24 / 7 and always keep a good ratio, I won’t post proofs at the moment if you require any just ask or drop me a PM and I’ll give you profile links or screen shots to other sites.

So yea, if you have a spare invite have a look through my history and if you think I’m okay then it would be much appreciated if you could pass one my way, thanks.

Cheers,
    NSK.
    Last edited by nsk; 04-07-2009 at 03:11 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Charger's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Regarding modding your x360, 360mods.net would be the place to seek help.

Good luck!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    nsk's Avatar Sharer BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    Regarding modding your x360, 360mods.net would be the place to seek help.

Good luck!
    Thanks for that link mate, I'll add it to my bookmarks.

FILLED. CLOSED.
    Last edited by nsk; 04-08-2009 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Filled.