Thread: Mtavc 0.2

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    I'm not posting this as old news or anything like that. You probably already know that verision 0.2 of multitheftauto, the multiplayer mod for vice city, is out. It came out the other day so I didn't just find out today. I got it when it came out. Anyway this isnt about that.

I'd posted about this yesterday but I was to busy playing.

Man talk about some fucking fun. Me and 2 of my buds where in a car going down that one bridge that connects from the second island to the road the golf course is on. Guy named Dog was chasing us. I was driving and halling ass. I swerved in to the left and right sides of the road, mangaging to get him to flip sideways 7 times into light posts...man it was funny. Right as I passed his ass I said, cya bitch. God that was fun. Man it was funny to. Didn't realize I was saying bitch as in "female dog", his name being "dog". I was also playing some hard rock in my mp3 so felt like a action movie....
    god..

If you didn't feel like 0.1 then get 0.2. Man get couple buddys in your car and you can have one hell of a time...

Anyway just thought I'd add that. Also check out me and J-mans video at

www.codenamevice.co.uk

Scroll down and you will see some nice stunts in the video. Its 44mb with my personal favourite from limp bizkit "EAT YOU ALIVE".

Peace.

EDIT: Oh also me and J-man are also working on a Nice helicopter jump video. Going have a few hovering helicopters and doing 360 over em or something. Stay tuned

2. Games   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    lets play some time B)

3. Games   -   #3
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Sure. Well I'm off to bed but I'll be up in 10 hours, maybe sooner if my girlfriend pulls me out of bed with the "get up and get a job" routine :teehee:

Night.

EDIT: I'm on the all seeing eye as "-XS- Baxton". Me and J-man are the "Xtreme Stuntazz".

Night.