Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House Of Dead

zinc1's Avatar Poster
    The movie looks really great with all the guns blazing and matrix effects.

I reckon it will be a lot better then the other game movie Resident Evil,we'll just have to wait and see.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I agree, looks promising.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    looks pretty bad to me

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    yes i cannot wait to see that one too. House of the dead looks very promising.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    i love the game but i can never finish it in the arcade i hope to see how it ends in the movie

proud to be american

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@22 September 2003 - 14:35
    looks pretty bad to me
    I think so too. Trailer looks shit. Does not look like the movie follows the game.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    It looks, well differant.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    i just hope we see a lot of people dying like in the game, then it be cool enough for me. A nice disarming and dislegging of a guy like in one of the dead films would be cool. Man was that a cool scene.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Alucard1475+22 September 2003 - 09:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alucard1475 @ 22 September 2003 - 09:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@22 September 2003 - 14:35
    looks pretty bad to me
    I think so too. Trailer looks shit. Does not look like the movie follows the game. [/b][/quote]
    EXACTLY&#33; a group of teens go to a deserted island and the people there get turned into zombies&#33; makes no damn sence

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    when do most horror films ever make sense or have a real plot? Most of the best horror movies are 25% to the plot and 75% killings. Do many zombie films have a realistic plot. they are always virtually the same, &#39;ahh zombie lets run for our lives&#39; is most of the plot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast