Thread: Animorphs

I'm looking for episodes of the Animorphs TV series... anyone?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    never heard of it

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    it was originally a book by K.A. Applegate but then it was made into a tv series on nick in like 1998-99.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    theslayer40's Avatar Poster
    I have some episodes on VHS, but no way to transfer to computer . If you do find a website or anyplace where I can DL let me know.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    yeah, i have the first vhs but i can't seem to find the second anywhere. the people at blockbuster said they've never even heard of it

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Wow never thought people even kew about Animorphs...If anyone happens to fidn somewhere to download episodes let me know. I love Animorphs.
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    need animorphs....

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Haha I guess no one has any information about this because yes I also have the First VHS, and still wanting to watch the rest because it is interesting watching them change into an animal... SO if anyone gets any more information as to how to obtain it, do tell, thanks.
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    yu hav the 1st part?!?! the only eps ive seen are from youtube which is part 2. if only some1 taht had teh entire set and wus kind enuff to share wid us unfortunate ppl....

http://www.project-am.info/ <<animated Animorphs