Thread: A slice of Americana...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    ...warning:

http://soonereyo.blip.tv/#1729477

Stars and Stripes content might offend those whose habit is to detest the U.S.

The rest of you are invited to enjoy.
    Last edited by j2k4; 04-11-2009 at 12:09 AM.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    So, if we don't like cheerleaders we detest America?
    Get a hobby, start painting something, get a life, but for the life of you, grow up.
    It is not about stars or stripes, who cares about that? I just hate cheerleaders, I hate any sport and that doesn't make me less american than you.
    Been an american is not about a flag or been proud to be an american, it is about our rights to discuss, to fight for our rights, it is about you expressing your opinion, but please stop the insanity of the stripes and stars already, that's so 1970's.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    So, if we don't like cheerleaders we detest America?
    Get a hobby, start painting something, get a life, but for the life of you, grow up.
    It is not about stars or stripes, who cares about that? I just hate cheerleaders, I hate any sport and that doesn't make me less american than you.
    Been an american is not about a flag or been proud to be an american, it is about our rights to discuss, to fight for our rights, it is about you expressing your opinion, but please stop the insanity of the stripes and stars already, that's so 1970's.
    Ah, congratulations on your new-found facility with spellcheck.

Your unrelenting ignorance and utter lack of perspective are much more apparent now.

Keep up the effort at self-improvement, won't you.

BTW-

I've been meaning to ask - is your ex-wife a member of this board as well, and did she become gay before or after she left you.

No offense intended.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    These lil girls are really talented, brought a tear to my eye and I'm Canadian .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQMf8o47Q_g

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    These lil girls are really talented, brought a tear to my eye and I'm Canadian .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQMf8o47Q_g
    Are you sure.

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Did you mean to post this in TDR?

yo

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Sure did - that's why the thread is titled as it is, rather than, 'Holy shit, look what these young girls are doing', though I suppose it could be posted in the lounge under that title as well.

-Mark Twain