Thread: NZBRus.com question

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Dont ask me how,but i just stumbled upon an account on this site...i have never used NZBs before and i would be glad if someone tells me the difference between this and giganews(they are even advertising there) is one more like a public tracker and the other a l337 private site?the account says it expires in 2019 and it seems like it was paid for. so i figure thats a good thing..

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    NZBRus.com is a release forum, just like FST is, you will need to get a Newsgroup provider to be able to download a nzb.

http://www.news.astraweb.com/special...FQEhDQod820_Qw

http://www.giganews.com/?gclid=CIrh1...FQEeDQodNGtRRQ
    [center]

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juscallmesez View Post
    Dont ask me how,but i just stumbled upon an account on this site...i have never used NZBs before and i would be glad if someone tells me the difference between this and giganews(they are even advertising there) is one more like a public tracker and the other a l337 private site?the account says it expires in 2019 and it seems like it was paid for. so i figure thats a good thing..
    You are comparing apples and oranges. Comparing an NZB site to Giganews is akin to asking if Demonoid is better than Azureus. It just doesn't make sense. NZBRus.com is an NZB site; Giganews is a news service which hosts files which can be made into NZBs.

There is nothing "leet" about newsgroups or the sites. If you're going to start utilizing Usenet, forget everything you know about torrenting.

yo