Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Randombytes.org - The newest fastest growing scene tracker

Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    that design is absolutely horrendous.
    design is not goona bring u the content and pre times anyways..go to other trackers where there design is really nice but have nothing to offer and anyways design can change quickly..thats not a problem

Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    New? Is it not over a year old?

Have to agree that it is a very good tracker.
    yeah but compared to tl scc and sct its pretty new..and yeah indeed a good friendly tracker
    Last edited by Megatron; 04-13-2009 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    New? Is it not over a year old?

Have to agree that it is a very good tracker.
    Yeah, I thought I've been reading the name of this tracker for quite some time.

I think this is a member that just signed up and found out how much he likes the tracker, staff, and community, and came here to give us a glowing recommendation.

Thanks Megatron. It sounds like a nice site.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Megatron, care to tell us a bit about the staff? For some of us its important to know who is handling things around before we join a new place... Anyway, best of luck to you guys!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

The most generous part of this site is for uploaders on other sites..you guys want to get something that you dont find it on the site that you upload and are scared to get it from any other tracker..risking a ban for so called stealing..not on RB..you can download from here..and upload it on any tracker of your choice if you wish to..as long as u adhere to the seeding requirements of the site. I am not bluffing once you register you can read it your self in FAQ.
    Now, this is nice

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by tutipute View Post
    Megatron, care to tell us a bit about the staff? For some of us its important to know who is handling things around before we join a new place... Anyway, best of luck to you guys!
    would having direct contact to the owner about your accounts and other issues..on irc..and also have open suggestions and staff actually agreeing to it? without getting egoistic count ? ..also a lot of patience in helping out new members..they wont just say go here go there..they will actually go through the steps with u without being frustrated at all

the owner is also one of the best site coders around..in terms of functionality and security and no bugs
    Last edited by Megatron; 04-13-2009 at 08:13 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I get 403 Forbidden.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone.W.Machine View Post
    I get 403 Forbidden.
    me too...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Design is ugly :/

Also, those are pretty random releases to be winning races on. Seems to me you just got affil'd with a random topsite and are pre-ing any shit you can. Srsly, who wants to download Saw.2.2005.BluRay.1080p.5.1.WMV-IGUANA?

I know, I'll just go on RandomBytes and download the 2nd Saw movie in bluray, in the Windows Media Player format

Sorreh, seems like you're making a massive fuss over something really easy to do. 5000 users and only 4 online in the forums, and only a few snatches. Shows peeps are only signing up to have a peek at what looks so good at Tracers lawl.

However, get some popular XviDs up there and you might attract more 'real' attention

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I would signup just to see from where is this DEDICATED gbit uploadbot coming from... I would LOL hard if it's OVH xD

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    Nice one, signed up and will probably use, as I don't have any private tracker accounts so this has the quickest pre time.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast