Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Randombytes.org - The newest fastest growing scene tracker

Charger's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Nice, thx for the info.

Will sure try to check it out

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    The design is like 50% of the first impression... and the first impression is important.

But as WiseD said, start winning some more substantially races and you might go far.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsgreat View Post
    The design is like 50% of the first impression... and the first impression is important.

But as WiseD said, start winning some more substantially races and you might go far.
    lol always some cringers everywhere..

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    No no, quite the opposite. I'm just saying that the design is important when you first visit a site. It's can be the difference whether a person sign up or not.

I'm just wishing you good luck

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    design is not goona bring u the content and pre times anyways..go to other trackers where there design is really nice but have nothing to offer and anyways design can change quickly..thats not a problem
    thank you ill think ill stick to ftn, scc, and sct. Trackers that beat you in pretimes, forum activity AND design(miles better I might add)!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Looks interesting.
    Thanks for the info Megatron.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    TS.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    3. fast download speeds..upto 1Gbps..generous bonus system..like on no other site..for users having difficulty to seed..IRC idling bonus point..
    Your bonus system is on plenty other sites so it isnt unique to yours and any one who can read can install the same bonus system from tbdev lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    First step to make tracker more attractive: 1. change the design it is hurting my eyes really :/

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    are u sure that all torrents have a decent speed? i hope it can be better.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    This is one of the best sites on the web. Who cares what the design looks like. WTF do you guys jack off to that shit or something. The only thing that matters on a torrent site are content and speed. Everything else is not important in anyway because other sites use their design as a reason to like them when it is just some guy that is good at photoshop. RB constantly has stuff out before or at exactly the same time as SCC and SCT. 45sec dosn't mean shit. If you got up to take and piss and came back to ur comp you wouldn't even know the difference.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast