Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kimsufi Reseller

As far as i know there is a company which resell on less then 53EU that server. I am talking about availhost. Theyr price for that server is around 50EU. I saw them before few days and asked if someone already tried them. Seems no one here did, so please if you go with them, let us know how is the service because i am thinking about renting a server from them too.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    its amazing the profit that these resellers make, on a 24 euro server (thats including vat), they are selling them at the cheapest 35 euro and some even at 50 euro per server.

You do the math, its a lucrative business.
    Last edited by ben99; 04-15-2009 at 10:31 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Well you are not the one that is in front of his computer working and replying on support tickets and trying to solve problems that appear all the time.
    Also you have to include setup fee plus the fee for the withdraw from paypal and all other payment methods to our bank account plus technical support and much more.
    Original hosts don't care about the server being down or whatever so we have to make a sprint in order to be able to keep our customers.
    In addition to all that stuff some of us are reselling their servers without setup fee when ovh and server.lu have introduced setup fee.
    You think it's easy? A lot of people tried to start business like that but failed (See kimi.in and much more.)
    Seedplace.eu
    The place to seed!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ben99 are you sure about the 24EU price? I thought XLs ran 30£ (British Pounds). That works out closer to 34EU + paypal fees. Or is the french datacenter cheaper?

Either way, everyone's got to make a living. If he puts a couple hours a month into supporting my account... that's close to min wage here. Especially for a computer tech.

If you know of a cheaper alternative that's reliable, let me know.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    my mistake I was talking about a kimsufi l

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    have you looked at o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m-.pl they seem to bee good

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    @ben99 - You got me thinking so I looked at the .fr vs .uk pricing and OVH's french site is cheaper (30EU v. 30UK pounds). Depending on the exchange rate, that's a good 3EU to 5EU price difference. Of course still have to factor in VAT + paypal fees + install fees for the reseller.

@adwrz - I've heard the name but really don't know anything about them. Thanks for the tip! I'll take a look at them.

Edit - Ok why was out.system.pl banned? I'm guessing spam?? Makes it a little hard to check reviews... Anyone know if out.system.pl is any good?
    Last edited by CodeBlue; 04-23-2009 at 07:20 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    out.system.pl the guy just basically resells the server directly to you and he sets everything up some poeple are soprised from the little profit he makes but i guess small profit high value is good

The admin just lacks in a bit of english but hhis has good support well thats what i heard

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ShadowScout379's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    What about epicservers.org ?

They have cheap, good offers. I haven't tested them, but they look great!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Setup Cost: 100€
    Wow!

epicservers fails
    Last edited by Prinks; 04-25-2009 at 11:13 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast