Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Usenet and IPRED.

Heya!

I'm also Swedish and I can tell you this. I'm most certain of that the ISPs don't really care what you do, really. It's not the ISPs (here in sweden) that wants your information and they can't really do anything when they see that you're using a ton of bandwidth but is encrypted. It's the private copZ that want's it IF they've found out that you're downloading/uploading copyrighted material which with VPN and usenet is pretty hard, and as far as I know it's illegal for them to decrypt the encryption.

Heard of the first IPRED FTP case? The ISP that the dude that hosted those files used have not given out any information yet because they don't think they have any evidence.

So as long as you use either usenet or trusted vpn services, you're in the green zone mate

sorry for the long reply.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Yeah it really seems like a perfect way to keep getting my files Just wish that i had found out about Usenet sooner and be done with all the torrent troubles.

OT: Its gonna be excitiing to see if the whole "piratebay trail" is gonna change anything here in this "free" country of ours, considering that they got their senteces today.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    I highly doubt anything is going to change. district court doesn't really matter, it's the supreme court that counts and that's going to take a while to get there

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by vnqish View Post
    I highly doubt anything is going to change. district court doesn't really matter, it's the supreme court that counts and that's going to take a while to get there
    Well don't then! Just search using Newzleech or BinSearch.

I'm sick of these services that make you pay just to download higher retention nzb's when you can just search on a Usenet indexer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12