Thread: Chrome

I have only played 30 min of it but it looks very good so far. a little like Halo combined with IGI 2.

Has anyone tried the multiplayer yet?

2. Games   -   #2
    PAiNKiLLER
    I've tried it n its working well...

Image Resized

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    this games alright its not Halo good but its alright the only things that are annoyingis the aiming system here this guy is supposed to be this great gun handler and it takes a full clip to kill one guy from 20 feet away.also when your driving the little buggy i took it over a ramp and it stayed on the ground ok i would think this car might at least fly a little some of game is just kinda weak but its alright.

4. Games   -   #4
    I´ve dowloaded the Polish version. Then I downloaded the English patch which was suposed to fix the texts in it, but it only fixed the menu language. When in the game the subtitles are all screwed up and I have no clue how to proceed because the characters are talking in polish...

Does anyone have a better patch for this or even better would be the English version of the game

Cheers, Johannes

5. Games   -   #5
    You can check for new releases to the eDonkey network from here http://www.nforce.nl/

New releases go there before they go to sharereactor. the english version is on eMule or eDonkey.

I played Halo Beta and i played Chrome. and the graphics on Chrome are slightly better than Halo.

And you can take out people with one shot if its a head shot. but realistically you dont usually kill someone with a few shots to the torso if they are 30 yards away

I have no problem killing someone with three shots when they are 5 feet away.

6. Games   -   #6
    Yep!

Downloading it now from e-mule!

Hope this one works as well!