Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need what.cd invite

hema999's Avatar I-I*£*IvI*Д BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hema999 View Post
    lie !!

I write in irc " check my rep points "
    to see that It's my first trading since ages

& I wrote above :
    Rep points from 2008 or 2009 just says trusted good user et cetera. That doesnt mean you are not a trusted trader also there are some reps for give aways. I dont think invites are to be given away, at least most trackers are against it. And also you are trading for fun? Come on dude, you gotta be careful of what you say here. How the hell admin or staff is supposed to know that you did it out of fun or boredom? They cant know so bear the concequences for your actions.
    so what.cd is an anti-trader site ?
    that's a new info

Silly one too ,
    you didn't get over trader anti-trader subject ??

-----
    I'm trading because I had other things more important to do , I stopped doing these things ,so I decided to play a little in that trading game (just for fun) .

But I was a trader before , & making giveaways .

Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    but I didn't know that I can'ttrade what.cd
    You can't trade any tracker if you go by their rules.
    so how I'm suppose to become a member in the first place ?

become an anti-trader & wait in the giveaway line ?
    Last edited by hema999; 04-15-2009 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Rep points from 2008 or 2009 just says trusted good user et cetera. That doesnt mean you are not a trusted trader also there are some reps for give aways. I dont think invites are to be given away, at least most trackers are against it. And also you are trading for fun? Come on dude, you gotta be careful of what you say here. How the hell admin or staff is supposed to know that you did it out of fun or boredom? They cant know so bear the concequences for your actions.
    that's a new info

Silly one too ,

-----
    I'm trading because I had other things more important to do , I stopped doing these things ,so I decided to play a little in that trading game (just for fun) .

Most are anti-traders by definition. Yet are they? they give unlimited invites on certain sites which kinda blows the security issue that trackers use against traders in their arguments. Anyway they probably make background check, but how good can it be? So my opinion is that most trackers are by definition anti-traders but in reality, there are hell amounts of traders that are allowed via unlimited invites and they are hunted by staff, it is really funny. I am over trader or non trader issue, honestly i befriend everyone trader or non trader, most of those anti traders and neutral users are just traders in disguise. You just go check their account on another site, and it turns out he is from sweden but he is not. Also for trading for fun issue, noone can be sure of that, your words are all they got to decide who you are unless you are known on what.cd or any other tracker. Therefore, either you gotta be careful of what you say, or bear the consequences, they are not psychic who can read your mind you know.

On personal opinion, i believe ya, i have been in a similar position, sometimes you are in a position in which you are right about issue, yet cannot support your claim, this is where the trust between users and tracker staff and admin comes in. I think they shall have much more faith in their users and believe what they say. Still it is their site their call as all people say

edit: being non trader gets you nowhere, my suggestion is that be whatever you are trader or non trader doesnt matter, be honest that is all you need, then you get invites from your friends all the time. Just got offered a tt with a huge buffer (just because someone might use accounts doesnt mean that we are pure leechers, thanks to stoi, i know that they are against account sharing because most of account sharers are there just to leech the site, not for me, if i am to take an account, i know i shall share just like rest of us, and i dont have time to seed now because seeding with seedbox requires you stand in front of pc all the time which i cannot afford wasting my time though but surely in summer would do if i had the account of course) thanks to my friend. Refused it though for some personal issues with him
    Last edited by bilkenter; 04-15-2009 at 01:07 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    hema999's Avatar I-I*£*IvI*Д BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    you are right .

& I choosed to bear the consequences delightedly than to become a hypocrite .

I'm glad that we have the same point of view

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    that's a new info

Silly one too ,

-----

Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    but I didn't know that I can'ttrade what.cd
    You can't trade any tracker if you go by their rules.
    so how I'm suppose to become a member in the first place ?

become an anti-trader & wait in the giveaway line ?
    you are right .

& I choosed to bear the consequences delightedly than to become a hypocrite .

I'm glad that we have the same point of view
    We get trading, account sharing et cetera is forbidden... but why?

Trading: Security Breach
    Account Sharing: Sharing just to leech the buffer on the account et cetera... If they are explained that way, it would be way better...

I traded in the past, i got certain sites via my seedbox... Yet The accounts had nothing in them... i made them what they are, contributed i think, they are banned though... The funny thing is that Some people ban you for what you actually think... If that is done properly i have nothing against it, If they are to say, i dont like traders or people who think trading might be beneficial to trackers in my tracker, that is fine, i would leave right away, Banning from irc, not letting him talk et cetera seem all childish on most occasions.

anyway i suggest you drop the issue, it is not worth it, you will be hurt by some people if you pursue that way, just hang around, get some friends, you will get whatever you need. Friends are all you need, but not just for trackers, get to know them, talk to them about music, funerals, have movie nights with them et cetera. Friends that you get here is way more important than the trackers you have really. Also dont forget that lvl means nothing, you can find torrents on lvl 10 trackers that gives ya 1 2 kb speed, you kinda feel disappointed... gotta go for an exam now take care

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12