Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Gr8 Sites

  1. #1
    Forsaken
    Guest
    Im sick of downloading movies on kazaa and finding out that they are not what they say they are. And the verified downloads are shit quailty does anybody know of an better sites where i can download movies or view movies while they download.

  2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    AVIpreview?

    you can't download movies from a website!!

    try other P2P programs or IRC!

  3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    What a silly person

  4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,563
    Suprnova.tk

  5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,051
    Originally posted by Forsaken@22 September 2003 - 10:22
    Im sick of downloading movies on kazaa and finding out that they are not what they say they are.* And the verified downloads are shit quailty does anybody know of an better sites where i can download movies or view movies while they download.
    Just use AVI preview to preview the movie before it get's done, while downloading on kazaa just wait till u see a lil blue piece show up then preview it and see if it's real or fake.


    Suprnova.tk
    Suprnova.org

  6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I find that E-Mule has good quality files of films but............It's sloooooow!
    but worth it, I think!

  7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Suprnova.org or warez PM me if you want a site to get movies.

  8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    256
    Originally posted by Gre1@22 September 2003 - 23:18
    Suprnova.tk
    Suprnova.org
    suprnova.org is now suprnova.tk

  9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Originally posted by Comic_Peddler+22 September 2003 - 18:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Comic_Peddler @ 22 September 2003 - 18:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@22 September 2003 - 23:18
    Suprnova.tk
    Suprnova.org
    suprnova.org is now suprnova.tk [/b][/quote]
    I can use suprnova.org

  10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,051
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker+22 September 2003 - 21:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shad0w Hacker @ 22 September 2003 - 21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Comic_Peddler@22 September 2003 - 18:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1
    @22 September 2003 - 23:18
    Suprnova.tk
    Suprnova.org

    suprnova.org is now suprnova.tk
    I can use suprnova.org [/b][/quote]
    Me too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •