Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Do you respect the scene?

  1. #1
    darki's Avatar Viva la Revolución!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    31
    Im really asking myself if someone respect the scene???
    Last edited by darki; 06-16-2009 at 01:06 PM.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    in a sentence: of course i respect them. if it weren't for them, i wouldn't need such internet connection as the one i have now, and with such high traffic limits.
    i also wouldn't need trackers either, and probably i wouldn't be at this forum.

    and the list goes long.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    4,960
    Honestly, what kind of answer do you expect in a TORRENT section of a filesharing board? Your post is baiting flaming the way you structured it, and the answer is self-evident based on the group you're asking it to.


    From what I read, you make it sound like respect = not sharing scene releases which is bollocks. If sceners don't want to "risk their ass" they won't rip what they rip. /end of story
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 04-18-2009 at 03:11 PM.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I'd be quite happy without any shoddy, rushed scene rips.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    in a sentence: of course i respect them. if it weren't for them, i wouldn't need such internet connection as the one i have now, and with such high traffic limits.
    i also wouldn't need trackers either, and probably i wouldn't be at this forum.

    and the list goes long.
    i understand the part regarding trackers, the internet connection you have et cetera. However, i dont understand why you wouldnt be here if scene wasnt there to begin with. This place is really a nice community, i personally enjoy it and this place is one of my favourites really.

    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Honestly, what kind of answer do you expect in a TORRENT section of a filesharing board? Your post is baiting flaming the way you structured it, and the answer is self-evident based on the group you're asking it to.


    From what I read, you make it sound like respect = not sharing scene releases which is bollocks. If sceners don't want to "risk their ass" they won't rip what they rip. /end of story
    +1 for this one

    In addition to what he said, OP is right that most of us are leechers, using the stuff scene bring us to put on trackers et cetera. Yet there are certain people who actually rips their own staff and upload it on trackers or making movie packs et cetera. The point is that we are lucky to have scene and appreciate the work they are doing, yet there are also awesome uploaders who uploads their own stuff even if they are minority in bt communities.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    i understand the part regarding trackers, the internet connection you have et cetera. However, i dont understand why you wouldnt be here if scene wasnt there to begin with. This place is really a nice community, i personally enjoy it and this place is one of my favourites really.

    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Honestly, what kind of answer do you expect in a TORRENT section of a filesharing board? Your post is baiting flaming the way you structured it, and the answer is self-evident based on the group you're asking it to.


    From what I read, you make it sound like respect = not sharing scene releases which is bollocks. If sceners don't want to "risk their ass" they won't rip what they rip. /end of story
    +1 for this one

    In addition to what he said, OP is right that most of us are leechers, using the stuff scene bring us to put on trackers et cetera. Yet there are certain people who actually rips their own staff and upload it on trackers or making movie packs et cetera. The point is that we are lucky to have scene and appreciate the work they are doing, yet there are also awesome uploaders who uploads their own stuff even if they are minority in bt communities.
    because chronologically i discovered this community after being already on the trackers, and because of them. so, the association stands correct in my pov.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Yes, I do!

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    You either download scene stuff or not. When you do, that doesnt mean you disrespect them and vice versa. This topic would make more sense on some scene trakcer forums.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    don't know where
    Posts
    1,195
    Posts: 1
    Aint this suspiciously enough ?
    edit
    I dont think they're against to sharing files just against to pay 2 leech? or this is what i see from news but scene always says we're doing this job only for fun if you like it buy it this is really true at this point cuz if no1 support the movie company how come new epp or movies or games come from them? I respect them at this point and find scene torrent trackers a little bit suck(cuz they're stealing scene's shit and behaving like their shit and when someone upload this file they're saying you stole our shit, wtf? ) but if there wont be any sharing between them how come i will watch prison breaks's new epp from the world's other side ?
    but sometimes they are really doing something shit and i realy belive this is damaging both movie sector and to them as well
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha.../postcount2247
    after such as shit release maybe affect my taste and maybe i would love this movie ? and would go to buy a BD disc of it , how come i will vote right now for this movie? watch it again ?
    maybe the movie was really weird maybe only the file i downloaded...
    maybe some1 will say if you dont like dont download you're not paying anything for it! maybe they're right but than this will only damage the movie sector!
    Last edited by RedRansom; 04-18-2009 at 04:29 PM.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    darki's Avatar Viva la Revolución!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    From what I read, you make it sound like respect = not sharing scene releases which is bollocks. If sceners don't want to "risk their ass" they won't rip what they rip. /end of story
    yes this is what I mean with respect.. abide by the scene rules..
    (no spreading= uploading,no making profit of their releases etc)

    well I think only uploaders and guys who broken this rules can tell me it if their respect the scene...

    and a post cout tell nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    I respect them at this point and find scene torrent trackers a little bit suck(cuz they're stealing scene's shit and behaving like their shit and when someone upload this file they're saying you stole our shit, wtf? )
    haha yes thats really funny xD otherwise maybe they respect a litte bit the rules of spreading and want stop more spreading to other trackers... or they want be only the best -.-
    Last edited by darki; 04-18-2009 at 04:49 PM.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •