Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want a seed box for a specific purpose

I have to say, indeed, that 80 Euros is pushing it. It might be feasible on a Linux-distro and non-guaranteed 100Mbit but most definitely not on a Windows-server whatsoever. If more than 2 peeps would like to use Windows RDP, you need additional licenses which come in at around $30.- each while Linux will allow for free remote connections.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    OVH premium is good offer imho, last month i did around 30TB traffic without capping. Good way is find guy who want sell sp mini and dont pay setup .

Sorry for my bad english.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by rbncrew View Post
    OVH premium is good offer imho, last month i did around 30TB traffic without capping. Good way is find guy who want sell sp mini and dont pay setup .

Sorry for my bad english.
    Hard to believe that is 30TB to the internet; no doubt a good portion of it was within the OVH-datacentre (and thus not subject to possible capping). 30TB to the internet is doing over 11MB/s for every second of the day...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    It was 50/50 in/out using for torrents mostly, yes it was some traffic to ovh but not the most.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    hmmm i was wanting something sort of like what the person wanted anyone PM me

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    abosamer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I think I'm gonna buy this one

Professional EG Max dedicated server - OVH

and i will install linux on it

and creat many separated seedboxes with ubunto

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12