Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Most Unexpected Movie...

kAb's Avatar Poster
    blue velvet.

it started it out real shitty, but got really good.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    yes i remember that one, wasn't kyle mclachlan and dennis hopper in that. good film of it's time

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Poster
    Identity...
    Freaky...

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Identity...
    Freaky...
    "Whores don't deserve a second chance!" hahaha

anyway, the most unexpected movie is VANILLA SKY, it was so good it totally blew me away.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    For me i have various. I cant think of them all but here are 3

Johnny English I expected more from this, im a fanatic of Mr. Bean character but this was pretty boring. I guess his trademark is not to speak and act stupid.

Walt Disney's: Pirates Of The Carribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl For me not exciting, pretty non-understandable, lame acting, not the worst film because i do like some of the climax parts and the special effects, but cant beleve its still on top of the Box Office.

Mariah Carey's Glitter I heard this was the worst film ever recorded, the lamest and ugliest films. But i was in a surprise when i actually saw it 1 month ago. I was amazing, one of the greatest films of Music/Drama of 2001. Great ending, and amazing music. Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis ROCK!! Also i guess for those who didnt like this film, the Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck film of 2003 takes the throne of Worst Film ever LOL

Ill Post more later.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Devil's Advocate
    never heard of it but ended up in there after i took a trips, really blew my head, wasn't sure if it was me or the flim when mad things started to happen

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234