Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: One Step Kvcd, It Does Everthing

muchspl2
    i don't understand, you want to do it manually follow the second method in my sig

2. Software & Hardware   -   #132
    im doing it manually, but im trying to ask u if can start off with tmpgenc since i allready done most of it autmatically with acp

3. Software & Hardware   -   #133
    muchspl2
    there is a opting to delete intermediate files, you might have it checked, but if it started to predict you only have the mp2 audio, you can mux it with the finished video encode

4. Software & Hardware   -   #134
    eeh.. i will just start all the way over manually, well the first movie ive done with acp went good, it only tested like around 4 times then the whole movie

5. Software & Hardware   -   #135
    muchspl2
    its not a test
    its predicting the bitrate, higher bitrate = better quality but also makes a bigger file so it calculates how much can fit by encoding a small bit

6. Software & Hardware   -   #136
    u use dvd2avi to convert the vob files all into 1 avi and then u follow the the same process with the manual kvcd guide right?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #137
    ive done all the manual steps, then when i finally get my final mpeg file , i open nero 6 then goes go to burn it to vcd, then nero starts encoding it , why does nero re encode the movie

8. Software & Hardware   -   #138
    muchspl2
    did you uncheck make complient cd

9. Software & Hardware   -   #139
    is that a option in nero 6 ?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #140
    muchspl2
    yes make sure its NOT checked
    looks like this

<---right in the middle (remember you don&#39;t want it checked)

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast