Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: One Step Kvcd, It Does Everthing

muchspl2
    it looks like you did every thing right, if you can play it on your pc after its done, and it fits on one cd, everything good on my end, sound like your dvd player is not 100% kvcd compatible, did you try the nrg test disc? if that doesn't play at all, then its definitely the dvd player

2. Software & Hardware   -   #72
    where do i get that nrg test disc?

Is this the name of it; kvcd-compat-v2.nrg ?

If so, when i try to have Nero burn it says; "some files could not be added becuase the formats are not supported or the files could not be foung".

God i am sooo fustrared.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #73
    r u burning it as an image and not a vcd?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #74
    muchspl2
    http://www.kvcd.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2464

its at the beginning of the guide, do what it says, don't know about that error
    I didn't get that error when i burned it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #75
    I am burning it as a VCD, i will try again with that nrg file. see whats up

6. Software & Hardware   -   #76
    muchspl2
    yes you have to burn the nrg as a image
    Originally posted by from_www.kvcd.net
    Note for burning with Nero:
    You can use Nero to burn the .nrg file. Just select "Burn CD-Image" from Nero's menu and select the .nrg file.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #77
    I just burned that nrg file onto a disk. I clicked burn cd image and it still didnt work. I also tried burning the nrg file as a VCD, that didnt work either.

Is it just my DVD player? Even though it is on the list as one that will accpet VCD's, and it even says on the front of it, DVD/CD/VCD.

Am I supposed to burn the final movie that ACP produces as a image also? I have been burning it as a VCD....I am really stumped here!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #78
    Poster
    i did all that was said to convert the movie but before i burn it i go to open it with wmp and all i get is a black screen with

AVISOURCE : couldn't locate a decompressor for fourCC xvid (D:\BACK-UP\video.avs, line 1)

i can hear the audio though, and i have tried it with 2 different file, both did the same

any help???

9. Software & Hardware   -   #79
    muchspl2
    i couldn't find anything on kvcd.net
    do you have the klite codec pack, you need that in order to render and encode

10. Software & Hardware   -   #80
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by the302riddler@19 November 2003 - 09:59
    I just burned that nrg file onto a disk. I clicked burn cd image and it still didnt work. I also tried burning the nrg file as a VCD, that didnt work either.

Is it just my DVD player? Even though it is on the list as one that will accpet VCD's, and it even says on the front of it, DVD/CD/VCD.

Am I supposed to burn the final movie that ACP produces as a image also? I have been burning it as a VCD....I am really stumped here!
    no your kvcd is burned as non complaint vcd
    the nrg image is just that a nrg IMAGE meaning you burn as such
    I don't know what your problem is, I burned the nrg with no problems, in fact thats why I made the guide, is because I could play kvcd

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast