Thread: best site

Does anyone know the best site for early/ leaked releases. I was a member of the late, great torrentspy and loved the fact that they managed to get movies and games released so early, i think the longest i waited was two days after theatre release. Most sites i find now are still not showing movies that were released in theatres back in January. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as i like to download movies and watch them first to see if they are worth going to the cinema for as my budget only allows me to see 3 movies a month and i would rather spend the money on movies worth seeing.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Yeah, mang.

Check the fuck out of...

Goandfuckyourselfandreadthefaqsavailabletoyouaroundthissiteandeverywhereelse.com

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Will you stop sitting on the fucking fence mate.

Say what you mean man.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. Lounge   -   #4
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1 View Post
    Does anyone know the best place for early/ leaked fluids.
    Yer mam's cant innit. Leaked you out right?

In other news, you're a twat, like.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Fuck sake, can't you try and help the bloke rather than be arseholes.

Come on mate, get in there and advertise your tracker ignore these people.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thepiratebay.org

Awesome site, probably the safest place to download files right now

7. Lounge   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Does anyone know the best site for early/ leaked releases. I was a member of the late, great torrentspy and loved the fact that they managed to get movies and games released so early, i think the longest i waited was two days after theatre release. Most sites i find now are still not showing movies that were released in theatres back in January. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as i like to download movies and watch them first to see if they are worth going to the cinema for as my budget only allows me to see 3 movies a month and i would rather spend the money on movies worth seeing.
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Fuck sake, can't you try and help the bloke rather than be arseholes.

Come on mate, get in there and advertise your tracker ignore these people.
    +999 was gonna say it right after the second post. Try warez-bb if you have rapidshare, if not, then use demonoid or any likely sites, there is not really a much of a time gap between trackers. The latest release you will get would be 1 day after it is uploaded to some torrent trackers. It wouldnt even take that long for sure.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Sarcasm detectors are just like condoms, wear one every time you leave the house, just in case.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    my budget only allows me to see 3 movies a month and i would rather spend the money on movies worth seeing.
    Give up your internet connection and you will have enough cash to go to all the crappy movies you want .
    Problem solved.No thanks needed .My pleasure mate.
    If you need any more advice just as soon as you are able PM me under my other account: Detale

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Man, that was long sentence

I think you'll find more useful help in the bittorrent-section. Good luck to ya!