Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop the madness!

Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    Seriously, how many fucking torrent sites are going to get closed down / get muscled offline / voluntarily pussy out this week?

They're dropping like flies man.

I just hope we're going to see a rebound of sites with more balls to be honest.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    Seriously, how many fucking torrent sites are going to get closed down / get muscled offline / voluntarily pussy out this week?
    Time will tell, time will tell...
    It's still just Wednesday.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Maybe worldwide financial crisis is a responsible factor for all those bad events in the BT world too... :/
    Last edited by hagckz0r; 04-22-2009 at 11:29 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Hmnn then, Why don't ya do somethin' Squizzle...
    This reminds me one of Britney's song i hope this thread wont be as Britney lol...
    Maybe bittorent just losing popularity, you know ppl going to online boards like
    youtube, spotify...Aint tpb was trying to do one of this, online movie?
    I think most tracker just wating tpb's new move but this's true this bittorent protocol getting borred ppl...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    djerholler69's Avatar Love Bytes! BT Rep: +3
    I just hope that this movement of closures will be to make the authorities happy and go back to their little holes. Once done, hopefully the sites can spring back up rejuvenated and stronger than ever

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    It's because of the tpb bullshit. Almost every swedish tracker closed.
    And the newb trackers, well, as always - they'll come and go equally fast.

And wubz j00 Squiz <3

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post

Maybe bittorent just losing popularity, you know ppl going to online boards like
    youtube, spotify...
    wrong direction. bt world dsnt, it does gather rabid success day by day, and if u dont go to da cinema to watch new shitty f&f against prefer to dl it somewhere, that means that u put ur hand to some1s pocket and he dsnt like it

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    Hmnn then, Why don't ya do somethin' Squizzle...
    This reminds me one of Britney's song i hope this thread wont be as Britney lol...
    youtube, spotify...Aint tpb was trying to do one of this, online movie?
    I think most tracker just wating tpb's new move but this's true this bittorent protocol getting borred ppl...

That's not it people are not loosing interest in it.. for many sites, people are being far too cheap! Everything that a site needs to run has gone up in price.. New laws are getting more stricter as well as ridiculous.. the demand for the content trackers provide has gone up.. but, donations and such have not.. for many sites, user donations have gone down and user seeding as well .. Sign of the times perhaps..?? i dunno.. But, what i do know is that instead of talking about it and giving good "WISHES" hoping that your favorite tracker will be ok.. Why don't more users actually put their money and support where there mouth is and help their favorite trackers out..!?? donate a little, seed more(and not grab what you want and leaving pretending you are a good member) and actually BE a good member.. sites appreciate that support..

what i'm talking about doesn't necessarily make it about money but, these things have a major effect on the decision to risk it and stay running or to close up shop.. even if you don't feel justified to donate.. just seeding your torrents as long as you can(and not only the minimum stated in the rules, if stated) or grabing what you want and jetting ... this also helps a tracker.. so... as i say you can do your part or you can sit and cry about it.. bottom line
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    None of the really major sites have closed recently so I'm not too worried just yet. There's still a lot more time to see what comes out of this internet drama clusterfuck.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I see it as a good thing. The scene should never had become the popularity contest that it is today.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast