Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting TV season packs on Usenet, any clue?

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Unsure

Hey,

I just wondered how you guys were getting full seasons of TV shows on Usenet. Actually, I'm getting each episode individually or create a nzb files with all of them on binsearch.

But there must be an indexing site or something cleaner that make the process faster somewhere? Free would be preferred of course.

Thx for the input!

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    I use Super Search in Newsleecher. Right click and open NZB and it will start downloading all files associated in the NZB, if you have filters enabled it will filter, sample,sfv,nfo, etc....

Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 04-23-2009 at 05:29 PM.
    [center]

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Sometimes a quick search on a major indexing site is the best way. It seems like past seasons are sometimes uploaded as a packlike group and then the nzb is indexed frequently, but not always. So a combination of a quick search on nzbsrus and binsearch usually does the trick for me.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    ^Yep. That's what I do.

I do searches like this - http://newzleech.com/?group=&minage=...&m=search&adv=

or - "Lost s01", etc...

yo

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Binsearch is excellent for this

Search for the season

Select the season 'collection'

Create NZB

Last edited by iLOVENZB; 04-24-2009 at 08:20 AM.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Thx guys

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    I finally decided to upgrade to a VIP account at nzbmatrix, 10$ for life and things are well-organized to download TV shows, you can grab a season in a few seconds.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Really? TV is my main thing, but I can always find what I want at FST, SS, or Search Engines....no need to pay, at least on my end, you can still see NZBMatrix's NZB's just can't download, but you can take the file name from there and just search it in any of the major search engines and normally 1 file will pop up and click download.
    [center]

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    I know what you mean, that's what I was doing with nzbmatrix so far too. I still think it was more work than getting it on BT sites like bitmetv.

What I didn't like from other search engines was the great amount of posts to filter, foreign releases and other stuff.

It literally takes 5 seconds to grab a full season on nzbmatrix. Things are clean and the add to queue button makes it fast to grab them all in one nzb.

You might think I wasted 10$ but I'm happy with it, mostly because I'm lazy and want stuff easily
    Last edited by KFlint; 04-24-2009 at 07:24 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast