Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: What is gong on with TTi?

  1. #1
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,699
    Looks like the whole Site have bee transformed.to >>>>> 39 Torrents and Freeleech?. What the heck is going on,?? No more Movies, Porn, and whole lot of goodies are Gone.......Sighhhhh!!. One my favorite DVDR D/L Tracker.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 04-25-2009 at 06:04 AM.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    792
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ure-tti-347222

    That occurred due to new filesharing restrictions in Sweden and the ruling in TPB trial.
    Last edited by Stellar; 04-25-2009 at 06:12 AM.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    See below
    Posts
    643
    Almost every swedish trackers have been shut down lately. I still have one swedish tracker left, pretty good aswell, hope that stays online.

    But loosing TTi is bad news for all of us.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ure-tti-347222

    That occurred due to new filesharing restrictions in Sweden and the ruling in TPB trial.
    Thanks..I have NOT been keeping up with the new, I see there is an Ongoing thread on TTi.......sorry. I should have look a bit harder first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    Almost every swedish trackers have been shut down lately. I still have one swedish tracker left, pretty good aswell, hope that stays online.

    But loosing TTi is bad news for all of us.
    That is the WORST news , I had Today.......I love TTi....sighhhhhh!!
    Last edited by Enlightened; 04-25-2009 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    No Where
    Posts
    915
    well i think swedish anti-piracy people have won over .. and trackers who have their server should move to somewhere else in europe or russia






  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3– iN Ba57Ar– BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in your sWaRm
    Posts
    1,771
    Or in the meantime it turns music vid other than the freeleech,am sure no one will bother them else they start with youtube

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ok i dont think so

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by VinX View Post
    well i think swedish anti-piracy people have won over .. and trackers who have their server should move to somewhere else in europe or russia
    Off Topic: Looks like swedvdr.org seems "okay" for now.is that just wishful Thinking on my part ...LOL

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    senser's Avatar Riksgrym BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Powcity
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VinX View Post
    well i think swedish anti-piracy people have won over .. and trackers who have their server should move to somewhere else in europe or russia
    Off Topic: Looks like swedvdr.org seems "okay" for now.is that just wishful Thinking on my part ...LOL
    Swedvdr will close sometime before 30/ april It seems like they will delete all torrents, but the forum will be open like tti.

    AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3,2 ghz, Gfx geforce 9800 GT 521Mb, Ram 6GB Dual Channel
    HDD 2x1 TB HDD 4*320GB External
    HDD 1*74GB raptor 10000 Rpm HDD 3*200 GB 21"HPLCD

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Thanks..I have NOT been keeping up with the new, I see there is an Ongoing thread on TTi.......sorry. I should have look a bit harder first.
    Understandable. All this news about Swedish trackers is hard to keep up with! There was a list of all the trackers closing floating around somewhere, but I can't be arsed to search it out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •