Thread: Relocating directories to save space

Hello FST,
    I just picked up a netbook with a 2gb solid state hard drive. This is obviously not sufficient to run windows and several applications.
    I have installed XP and my drive is pretty much full. I have a 4gb removable SD card that I would like move some directories to. What is safe to move, and what is the best way to free up some space on my boot drive?

Thanks!
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    instal this xp
    http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4872..._April_2009_V2
    but 1st backup ur drivers from this instaled xp with the help of driver genius make instaler type backup its easy 2 instal save in ur portable usb .

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    There is this program called winxp manager by http://www.yamicsoft.com/

Thing it can do to save space.
    search and detele junk files etc....
    it can also move system folders from one drive to another safely
    I got this program for free somewhere with a key

Find out which files or folders engross your disk space and shown with chart; Find and clean junk, unnecessary wallpaper and screen saver files to increase Hard Disk space; Duplicate Files Finder can scan your computer for files with the same size, name and modification time; Registry Cleaner can easily checks your registry and repair incorrectly linked registry entries, automatically remove invalid entries; Registry Defrag rebuilds and re-indexs your registry to reduce application response time and registry access time; smart uninstaller can uninstall and logoff installed programs neatly.

btw I think you need .netframework 3.0
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!