Thread: Looking for ScT

Poster
    Hey guys, been awhile since I've been on this board.

I'm actively seeking to try out ScT . I've been using Demonoid.com for many years now and wanted to try something new and see what all the commotion was about.

I do most of my torrenting at University where I have a T3 connection so I get pretty intense up and down speeds. Here's a pic of the speeds I have now (If it can't be viewed its a 122MB/s download and 30MB/s upload):

I'm currently subscribed to Demonoid.com, Boxtorrents.com, Thebox.com and Pussytorrents.org. My ratios are all above 1.0 (I'd be happy to send pictures)

Unfortunately, I'm aware these are lower-level trackers but essentially I don't have any proof other than those to offer.

I understand there are a lot of scammers and I will be happy to work diligently to prove myself as legitimate. Just let me know if you have an extra invite and what I can do to earn it.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

AbyssalStalker
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-27-2009 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Cleaned up and brought in line with forum rules

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    wtf, is this a request, and a trade ? BIG PHAAAIIIIL if thats the case..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyssalStalker View Post
    If it can't be viewed its a 122MB/s upload and 30MB/s download
    Actually your speeds are 122Mb/s and 30Mb/s.
    Very big difference.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think we all got the gist of it

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster
    I certainly didn't mean to mismatch the upload/download. It was a human mistake and the picture cleared that up. I changed it; thanks for letting me know.

However, I am going to close this thread as I don't want to split anymore hairs. Thanks guys, take care.
    Last edited by AbyssalStalker; 04-27-2009 at 05:32 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Just to clear up a few things for you AbyssalStalker .

First invite buying is strictly forbidden on these boards (read the rules ) and by merely suggesting the fact it is well within my rights to ban you.

Secondly (again in the rules ) post in the correct section. If you are offering to trade post in that section.

Lastly since you have pretty much fucked up this request in every way possible I suggest if you are looking for different (I won't use the word better because that is a matter of opinion ) trackers you start out here

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...298326/page604

and look for something that peaks your interest.There are plenty of great trackers there just dying to have a few good people join.
    Either that or(and no knock against you) ask around and then request something more in line with your experience.