Thread: System Mechanic 4 Pro

Poster
    Does anyone know how to keep your comp from restarting after entering you key info for it. I d/l it off bittorent and I can't seem to type anything in that won't make my computer restart. Anyone have any methods or things they did to keep this from happening?

It is starting to become a pain in the ass!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Just get 3.7i its only under 2mb and pretty easy. I havent tried pro tho.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    once youve typed in the serial key into the registration box,make sure u exit the key gen before clicking on the "ok" button to register it, otherwise it just reboots your comp and doesnt register it..if ya file came with a NFO file ,read it cause it tells u wot i just explained 2 u

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Thanks A Bunch. It worked!!!

Shadow hacker I highly recommend getting 4 pro, it has a way slicker GUI and more options and it comes with all these great tools that help a lot. And if you just install like drive scrubber, system shield, and the main program it is only like 4mb to 5mb in all. It is the anti virus and firewall it comes with that makes up the other 40mb of space for the download and I have no need for those, I already have NAV 2003 Pro and Sygate Personal Firewall Pro 5.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by the-ninja69@24 September 2003 - 13:29

No problem

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by the-ninja69@23 September 2003 - 17:29

Shadow hacker I highly recommend getting 4 pro, it has a way slicker GUI and more options and it comes with all these great tools that help a lot. And if you just install like drive scrubber, system shield, and the main program it is only like 4mb to 5mb in all. It is the anti virus and firewall it comes with that makes up the other 40mb of space for the download and I have no need for those, I already have NAV 2003 Pro and Sygate Personal Firewall Pro 5.
    I am getting it tonight.